.chapter 16

Danny's P.O.V.

after walking around for a bit just having a good time me and cody decided to ditch the rest to go get a snowcone and then we would meet up with them again.

we were standing my the snowcone machine and we were eating our snowcones. 

cody carried on making me laugh and we were just having a great time and iv always had a secret crush on him...

"i think your a really really special girl danny" cody said as we locked hands and started swinging them back and forth.

"really?" i said blushing like crazy. he slowly leaned in and i got on my tippy toes and let our lips lock. we moved in sync and really, it felt like we were the only people in the world but i still was thinking of justin the whole time for some reason. 

we pulled awaya and he rested his forehead on mine.

"yeah, very special" he said smiling cutely. 

"thank you" i said smiling back at him.

"how about i take you out, tonight?" he asked smiling.

"is cody simpson asking me on a date?" i asked smirking.

"yes i am, so will you?" he repeated smiling.

"i would love to" i said smiling.

"great, be ready by 8" he said as he took my hand again. I nodded and then we heard someone clearing there throat.

I turned my head to see Justin and Selena standing there hand in hand. Justin was red and looked angry.

"oh hey, Justin the guys are looking for you" I said politely smiling which he returned with a glare.

"they can find me themselves, don't need you to tell me" Justin said with pure hatred.

"woah calm down bro. Danny didn't do anything wronge" Cody said nicely.

"I don't recall talking to you"Justin replied glaring at mine and cody's hands which were locked together.

"baby let's go, leave these lot. clearly she doesn't care about you like I do" Selena said clinging on to Justin's shoulder.

"excuse me?" I said to her raising my eyebrow.

"you heard, SLUT" she replied smirking at me.

"your a vile creature and nothings stopping me from coming over there and pulling your ratchet ass extensions out"I Said glaring at selena with hatred.

"your just jealous that I'm getting all of Justin's fame and you arnt" selena said then covered her mouth because of what she just said.

"what?" Justin spoke with his voice braking.

"I mean ummm" selena looked so guilty it was almost funny.

"you told me you loved me!" Justin Said stepping away from her. selena looked at me then at Justin.

"baby I was only joking haha" she replied awkwardly. me and Cody where just standing there doing nothing looking at them then at each other.

"get out of my face!"Justin said then ran away in the direction of the parking lot. selena stood there glaring at me and Cody had his arm around my waist in a protective way.

"this is ALL your fault!" selena yelled and ran away. I couldn't leave Justin knowing he would do something crazy. he was broken by the looks if it.

"hey we saw Justin race of in his car, what happened?" dad yelled as he ran over to us with the rest of the guts and girls.

"selena said she wanted him for the fame and he got upset and went of' Cody explained. everyone's faces were shocked and angry but none of them said a word.

"say something!"I yelled running a hand through my hair.

"he's probably gone home, we should let him calm down... let's just continue" lil twist said comforting us. how are they so calm about this.