Damian

Let's just take a moment to look at this picture ^^^^^^
Geez, Richard! (Wow)
Sorry... Proceed.

You rummage through one of the many closets in the Wayne mansion. 

"Yes!" You exclaim as you pull out F/G
(Favorite Game).

It's been a really boring day and you needed something to do.  You run around the mansion trying to find Bruce. As you turn a corner you slam into Alfred. You stumble around for a second before quickly apologizing.

"It's quite alright, Mistress Y/N." (I changed it. Happy? 😂) He smiles at you.

"Do you know where Bruce is?" You question.
He takes notice of you holding your game tightly and chuckles.

"I believe Master Bruce is down in the bat cave."
You thank him before skipping downstairs.
You notice that Bruce is in his batman suit and is getting a call from Dick. You silently listen in.

"Talk." Batman orders.

"Missing something?" Nightwing inquires on the other end.

"I don't like to play games, Dick." Batman growls.
You look down at your game and throw it behind you. It makes a crashing sound and Batman looks over to you.

"I have a kid here. Says he's your son."
Your eyes widen at that but batman doesn't seem confused.

"I'll be right there." He sighs.
Batman walks over to your shocked figure.

"I'll be right back."
And before you can say anything he's already gone.

**Time skip to when they get back**

You watch as the batmobile speeds inside. You see Dick out covered in scrapes and bruises. You gasp and you rush over to him. As you do you notice someone else that you don't recognize. Before you can say anything batman comes out and grabs you by the arm pulling you away.

"Look Y/n, you need to take a seat." You sit down on the chair. "That boy you saw. His name is Damian and well... he's our son."

Your mouth opens before closing and you sit quietly for a second.

"How." You finally ask quietly.

"It's-hard to explain and I can't remember a lot of it. Just...trust me." He answers. You nod slowly and get up.

You both walk out of the room. You spot Dick in a chair getting stitched up by Alfred. He hisses in pain.

"Are you ok, Master Dick?" Alfred asks.

"I took the cut. I can take the stitch." He says with a smile.

You look up to see Damian watching from above. He has black short hair and green eyes. "Maybe you need more anesthetic," Damian says with a smirk on his face. You're guessing he caused those cuts.

"And maybe you need to go-" Dick says before being interrupted by Alfred.

"Master Dick!" Alfred warns.

"Maybe you should remember who the blood son is!" Damian challenges.

"Bloodthirsty is more like it." Dick says. Damian huffs in response and walks away. You keep your eyes on him as he walks towards the robin costume. He turns away and looks at Dick.