Chapter 3

Finally the school day was over and so was the week, I think. Is today Thursday?
"Yes Nina, it is Thursday." Kaila answerd coming up beside me
"I said that out loud didn't I?"
"Yeah."
"Hey babies!" Tommy yelled coming out of the school while skipping over to us. He's skipping. Why is he skipping? He never skips.
"Whats got you in such a good mood?" Kaila asks him, eyeing him suspiciously.
"Well you see my innocent friends, Aidens parents are gone and they will be gone for the next three days. Three days in a house by ourselves. For those three days, I can guarantee neither of us will be sleeping. Up, down and all around."
"Oh my god. Leave now, just leave." Kaila says a with a very disgusted look on her face.
"Oh trust me I am." He says smirking while walking backwards.
"But you guys promised to come over tonight and join us." I whine.
"But what about Aiden and I's up down all around." He whines back.
"Fine but next weekend you are coming and I don't care if you have something already planned." I holler at him.
"Ok and I'm sorry about not coming." He yelled before he turned and ran off to his pickup truck.
"Alright we going to your house first or straight to mine?" I ask after a few moments of silence.

"Um, do you want to go to my house my mom's home." You see her mom does not like me because of the fact that I am gay. Because of this she house has chased me out of her house several times fearing that I will bring the devil into her house and let the demons possess her and her family.

"Your house, I need the exercise." She only laughs and leads us to her house which is only a block from the school. It wasn't big but it wasn't small either. She is an only child and she complains about all the time. I don't blame her at all, becouse being by your self sucks. But hey it could be worse, I mean her parents could ignore her all the time.

"Hey honey how was school." Her mom asks as we walk into her house.
"It was school mom." She groans out as a reply.
"I know but- YOU! Get out of my house!" She yells coming at me with a wooden spoon.
"See ya babe!" I say before running out the house with her chasing me.
"Have fun sweetie." She says laughing. We always call each other pet names around her mom just to make her even more mad. She stops chasing me about three blocks from her house.
"Leave my daughter alone! She don't need some like you in her life! Nobody needs someone like you in their life!" She hollors before walking back to her house.

She's right nobody needs you. All you are is a screw up. A screw up that is nothing but a disgusting faggot.
No your wrong. I may be disgusting but people need me.
No they don't. They all hate you. You do nothing but annoy them. They can't wait tell you die. Nobody loves you. Nobody cares for you. All you are is a burden.
No your wrong. My mom loves me and so does dad and-.
Do you really think that? Do you really lie to yourself that much?
Yeah I guess so. But still just a little longer and I can leave for good.
No, stop thinking like that Nina. Don't take the easy way out. What about the kids your going to adopt? Are you really going to miss out on all of that? You going to miss out on hearing them say their first word? Or how about when you scare the shit out of all their boyfriends? What about their wedding? Are you going to miss out on all of that?
No.
Good, then keep going, keep moving.

"Hey, Nina!" Kaila yelled as she came running up to me.
"Hey you ready?"
"Yeah let's get this party started!" She yelled once more before running of to my house across town. This is going to fun, I hope.