Hera [Thalia and Jason]

Set 2 years after Jason is born:( Only Hera knows about them and everyone else finds out 5 years later when Thalia has run away)

Place: Zeus and Hera's palace on Olympus.

Zeus and Hera, King and Queen of the Gods were having dinner quietly. Hera was very confused on why her husband was being so quiet. Zeus was thinking about his children, Thalia and Jason. Hera didn't know this though. As a maid pored more wine, Hera spoke up.

" Why are you not speaking to me?" She asked. " What do you expect from me, Hera?! I can be quiet whenever I please!" Zeus yelled. " Thinking about that brat again?" She asked. " What was her name again? Thalia?" She continued. Zeus' eyes widened. " HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HER?!" He commanded. " You talk in your sleep you imbecile!" Hera retorted.

" AND NOW I FIND OUT YOU HAD A SON TOO!" Hera screamed. " WHAT DID I DO FOR YOU TO TREAT ME LIKE THIS?!" She asked. She started to pace the room in anger. Zeus got up and practically wrestled her to calm down. " Hera! You must shut your eyes and endure!" He commanded.  Hera stormed out of the room.

The next day while Zeus was with all the Male Gods, Hera went to the house of Thalia and Jason Grace where Thalia was  currently watching her brother play with his toys in his nursery. Hera waited outside after summoning a monster to kidnap Jason. The monster grabbed Jason with its big hands.

Thalia screamed and tried to hit it with a baseball bat. The monster flicked her into a wall and she could only watch helplessly as her little brother was taken from her.

" JASON!"