Chapter 2

(Faith P.O.V.)

I stared at the things from the envelope. I start to shake inside or my cold skin. Shit shit shit shit. I take a deep breath. This is really happening. I'm scared. I put everything back in the envelope and walk inside with Kim. Kim gets everything ready for the video when I go to the medicine cabinet and I take my 5-7 pills I take every fucking day. My body starts to calm down. I walk out and smile. "Okay I'm ready." I say to Kim. She smiles, "Alright I got the camera setup, the light umbrella on and the area where you'll be at all set and neat." She said. "What is your video going to be about?" she asked me as she went into the kitchen and got an apple. I put a white board near the camera and set the camera right for the draw my life video."I'm doing a draw my life video. I was tagged." I snarl. "Some little twat from the high school we went too tagged me to do a video. Bad thing is that it was someone who always picked on me. So now I'm stuck telling my depressing life to the whole fucking world GREAT!" "Dude that sucks. I actually haven't done one yet but I'm thinking of doing one sooner or later." she said. "Well I'll be in my room making a little Q & A with the subscribers so I don't interrupt you." "Alright, but dont fucking bale on me I need you for editing." I say to her. before I do my video I get my rainbow marker and start the camera and I start to draw.

-------------------------------------

(Kim P.O.V.)

I go in my room and lay in my bed. I set up my camera and the light umbrella so I can be ready. I sent a tweet to my followers, "GUYS I'm doing a Q&A so send me your questions right.... NOW!" In less than a minute I have gotten over 100 questions. "Alright so I'll probably do about 20 questions cause I have some time to spare." I look through some really good questions and chose 20. I start my camera, "Hello everyone!" About an hour and a half later I finished my video and laid in my bed. "Wow my followers are weird as hell but I gotta love them." I tell myself. I go to twitter and tweet, "Thanks for the amazing questions guys! Hopefully the video will be posted in 2 days. Love you guys! xx" I go on my phone for a while until I heard a knock on my door, "Come in!" I yell. It's Faith. "Hey Kim I finished recording my video. Time for your help." she says smiling. I nod, "You're lucky I'm even helping you ya piece of shit." I say jokingly. We both start mocking each other and get to the computer room where we edit most of our videos. We sat down and got editing. It took about 3 hours to edit since we didn't need to do much just fast forward the video and do a voiceover but we finally finished. "Alright we finished. Ready to go out and eat? I'm starving." I ask Faith. She nodded, "Alright let's go fatass." I smile and went to go get changed. Faith had her AX7 sweatshirt, her wallet with a chain on it and some long ripped skinny jeans on as I got a purple galaxy type of shirt, my pokemon wallet and black skinny jeans, and my keys and went out to eat some dinner.