Chapter 3

Faith pov

People look at me and Kim. Me and Kim look slightly different. She looks more relaxed then I do. My makeup is thick and dark. People could think of me as emo, punk, goth or scene. Pisses me off that people put labels on people. Anywhore, me and Kim order our food. I get my usual sushi and Kim gets misao with beef in it. "I remember when I use to eat beef. Those were the days." I said with a giggle. "Faith you became a selective vegetarian sophomore year. It wasn't that long." Kim says smiling. I laugh "Yea but I can dream can't I?" We just keep laughing. We discuss schooling and stuff. Kim is in school to be a doctor and I'm in school to be a sophomore English teacher. I don't see how that is gonna work since i am as dyslexic as a baby lamb. Are lambs dyslexic? Who gives two shits.

-------------------

(Kim P.O.V.)

After eating dinner with Faith, we walk back to our apartment. As we walked, I get a call from an unknown number. "Faith look someone is calling me but the area code is no where near close to ours." I showed her the number. "It looks like it could be a number from another state dude." She tells me. I answer, "Who is this and how did you get my number?" I asked sternly. "Sorry to alarm you but this is James from Vidcon. Just wanted to let you know about the envelope we sent you. Did it arrive yet?" I blushed a bit feeling a bit embarrassed. "Yeah it arrived today." Faith looks over my shoulder and she smiles. "The vidcon people seem very nice. Makes me feel more at ease about going. Hey Kim, ask him who the london guy is!" Faith sats with a smile, the sun starts to set. "Perfect and is Faith with you? Could you let her know about this?." He asked."Yeah I'll inform her. And James if you don't mind me asking, who is the British youtuber that will also be presenting with me?" I was a little nervous on who he was going to say but I just kept my cool. "Oh nobody told you? That's shocking. Well he is pretty big on youtube. His youtube name is Dan Is Not On Fire. His real name is Dan Howell. If you ask me I have to say he is a good looking guy and I'm straight." He said laughing. I laughed, "Great to know James! Well thanks for calling me and hope to see you soon." "Kim wait! Before you go I was going to tell you about the airplane tickets, we got you guys a flight for Monday because we need everyone here a few days before Vidcon for practice you know what I mean? But don't worry about your classes, we called for both of you guys to get excused for the week." I was in shock. I didn't know we had to be there early. "Alright well thanks for telling me. I'll tell Faith and we'll see you Monday." We hang up and I look at Faith. "We need to start getting everything packed. Like now." Faith looked at me confused, "Why?" She asked. I grabbed her wrist, "I'll tell you on the way." We quickly walked to our apartment.