Chapter 2

Chapter 2

*3 MONTHS LATER*

Yvonne's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP! Ugh it's the first day of high school. I can't believe the vacation is over already!

I get up and take a shower and brush my teeth. After I fix my hair by making my average brown hair all wavy and get my outfit of the day.

My outfit of this day is some skinny jeans, crop top, and a thin jacket on top with some red converse.

I put simple makeup on like concealer, some eyeliner, mascara, and some lip gloss.

I make my way down the street outside my house and I see my friend's car stop next to me.

"Hey wanna ride gurrll?" Matthew says.

"Sure thanks Matt." I say.

He's gay so don't worry I'm not dating him he's just a great friend and helps me with my problems.

We arrive at school and walk inside this high school was huge! Me and Matt get our schedules in the office and get to our classes.

Aww I have Music class first and Matt has Math first.

We say goodbye to each other and head on to our classes.

I walk in and I see name tags on our chairs with our name on them. I sit in the first row since my name starts with a Y. I guess he's doing the alphabet backwards?

I see a girl walk in and she sits next to me.

"Hi Yvonne!" she says.

"Wait how do you know my name?" I ask confused.

"Your name tag silly." she says.

"Oh right." I say while looking at her name tag.

"My name is Zoey." she says.

"I guess we're sitting with each other because of our names right?" I say.

"Yup pretty much." She says.

She was probably my new best friend.

"Class Class Attention please! Today's assignment is making your own song with your partner. It can be any song." Ms.Rivers says.

The bell rings as time passes and I get out of 1st period and I go on to my next classes. I surprisingly have Zoey in 5 of my classes except Math.