26 - Cellphone

-- Taehyung --

"Can you be my girlfriend?" I asked her without thinking.

What the hell? What happened to me? I just did a lot this day. First, saving her from that rapist. Second, kissing her. Third, asking her to be my girlfriend.

I'm completely messed up today. The dream, Juhyeon's text, Kris was raped and she almost died.

I just realized that I'm completely depressed and broken without Kris. Only she can make me happy and cheering me up. In this day, I almost lost her. I can help it to cry and I didn't control myself to kiss her lips.

In short, I have feelings for her.

She just stood frozen on my front. Her brown eyes looking at mine. She's shocked at my question.

"Are you sure?" she asked me. I sighed. Am I really sure? I already have feelings for her, I shouldn't hide it or it will just stay here inside me and I'm just hurting myself.

I nodded. She gasped and she covers her mouth using her palm. She nodded.

"I-I have feelings for you. I love you" I licked my lower lips after saying it then I gave her a smile.

"I love you too" she said and gave me a smile.

"You have a presentation for the company later, right?" I asked her, she nodded. "Yes, with my brother"

"Good" I said, she raised an eyebrow. "At least you have someone with. You don't know how nervous I was when you were getting raped by that guy" I said in a pity way and she just laughed at me. "What?"

"You're just so cute. By the way, thanks again for saving--" I cutted her off. "That's nothing. I mean, who the hell will just stare in that situation?"

"A dog" she answered. We both laughed.

"Oppa, don't you have a rehearsal later?" she asked me. "Yes we have" I said then I looked at her eyes. "Starting from today, don't call me oppa"

She raised an eyebrow. "Isn't that disrespectful?"
"It's not! Just... don't call me oppa" I repeated. "Okay, let's get out of here before someone will question us about that knife" she said and pointed the knife. "I'll just hide it behind the garbage" I said, she nodded.

I put the knife behind these bags of garbage. I looked at Kris and she gave me a let's-go look.

•••

"Tae, you already know your position?" Yoongi hyung asked me, I nodded.

"I have something to tell you" he said and he walked closer to me. "Did you see that handrail?" he asked me. "Yes"

"Namjoon almost broke that yesterday" he whispered on my ear.

Seriously?

"Are you kidding me?" I asked him and my phone vibrates inside my pocket.

Kris: GOOD NEWS!!! JUST CALL ME IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT IS

I became curious. What the hell is the good news is?

"Who's that?" Yoongi hyung asked me. I just gave him a smile. He looked at me with a curious look. I didn't mind him and I went to outside to call Kris.