Chapter Thirty One

I was sitting at the edge of my bed, thinking; waiting... silence will be the death of me if this continued. Sasuke opened the door and came into view. He was holding a bag filled with snacks. He placed them beside me and he sat on the other side of me. He sighed and I felt goosebumps all over my body.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I-... I don't know. I'd thought you'd be mad or I- I don't know" I rambled. He only shook his head and reach for my hand.

"I would never be mad, nor would I do anything to make you get rid of the baby" he pulled me closer towards him. "Sakura, I love you" he kissed my temple. "And I will be there every step of the way" a smile was made and I found myself emotional. I cried.

The Next Day

We went to his parents and told them the news. Mama scheduled an appointment with the doctor to make sure I was truly pregnant and it was confirmed a positive. I was about two weeks in and to my surprise they asked me to move into their home. Mama and Papa insisted and said that it's too dangerous to live alone. Mama told me she's been wanting me to move in since day one. I told them about my contract with the land lady and they said that they would handle it and surprisingly they did. All my stuff was packed and was immediately moved and organized within that same day. I couldn't express how much I love them so I did what anyone would do,
Cry...

After settling in me and Sasuke were in our room just laying down. He was assuring me that everything will be fine and that I had nothing to worry about, and honestly he was right. Sasuke and I were set. I didn't have to stress or worry. I didn't have to do chores for the landlady anymore to stay at her apartments, nor did I have to pick up gigs anymore for money. Sasuke hugged me and a big smile was on his face.

"I still can't believe you're pregnant"

"I told you to wear a condom" I looked at him.

"I ran out"

"Uh huh sure" I rolled my eyes.

"You don't want the baby?"

"I do!"

"Then why are you mad?"

"I'm not mad I'm ju-"

"I know, I know" he chuckled. "Youre being sarcastic" he said.

"I am"

"I know you are"

"What do you want it to be?"

"The baby?" I only nodded.

"Well, I honestly want a girl" he smiled.

"A girl? What about a boy?"

"Every father wants a boy first but I think a girl will be perfect to have" he kissed my head. "Besides, I want to see how beautiful a girl will be with our genes and after her we can try for a boy" he smirked.

"What if we have six girls and no boys?"

"Then we will have to keep trying"

"Oh my god...." I whispered. He only laughed.

"What about you? What do you think it'll be?" He asked me.

"I don't know yet..."

"What do you want it to be?"

"I'm not sure, doesn't matter if it's a boy or a girl. I'll love them to the fullest, and never stop"

"That's my girl" he said. A knock heard at the door.

"Can I come in?" Itachi said behind the door.

"No" Sasuke growled.

"Ignore him" I laughed a bit. "Come in" Itachi opened the door letting himself in. He smiled and walked towards the bed. I sat up and he poked my forehead the same way Sasuke does. I would be lying if I say I didn't blush. Sasuke hissed and pulled me back towards him.