Chapter Ten

Hey guys and welcome back, now thank you so so much for everything I really thought that this story was going nowhere but I now have a direction that I want it to go in thanks to talk with all of your help! Thank you and now on with Sasusaku!

######################################

Sakura's Point of View

As me and Sasuke got to our room on the very top floor I dropped my bags as we entered the room or should I say SUITE!!!!!

"Holy shit Sasuke! Is this really our room?!" I squealed.

"Yup" he chuckled.

"How the fuck did you afford this? This must of cost a lot!" I yelled from the other room.

"Well my mom didn't seem to mind"

"Are rich or something?" I asked now walking back to the living room.

"You can say that" he smirked.

"Damn boy!" I laughed. "You must be loaded"

"Oh I am, in other places too" he pulled me towards me and places his forehead against mine.

"Your nasty" I laughed.

"Am I?" He smirked.

"Yes" I hugged him.

"Heh let's get changed come on" he rugged my hair.

"Aw fuck man, my hair..." I pouted.

"You'll get over it" he smiled.

We unpacked and changed out of our school clothes. I put on a light green tube top with a white skirt shorts (yes there are some skirts like that) with white sandals. I braided my hair to the side and put white sunglasses on my head as an accessory. As I finished string ready I got out the restroom and walked to the living room to where Sasuke was.

Sasuke's Point of View

I finished first (like it isn't obvious that girls take longer to get ready than us guys). I wore a dark blue button up shirt but left it opened (just to show off my six pack) with white shorts and black sandals. I waited on the couch and heard the door open from the restroom. I looked in that direction and literally drooled my jaw when I saw Sakura step out. She looked so beautiful, just perfect. My heart pounded so loud I think Sakura could hear it. I quickly got up and bit my lip.

"What you think?" She shyly said.

"I-it looks b-beautiful.." I lowered my head hoping my bangs would hide my blush. I heard her sweet cute giggle as she walked towards me.

"Thank you Sasuke, you look very handsome yourself" she said and pushed my bangs up as she kissed my forehead.

"Heh.. L-let's go meet up with everyone" I smiled. We headed downstairs and got to the spot where we were suppose to meet up. "No ones here yet"

"Maybe they had more stuff than we did?" She questioned.

"Maybe"

"Hey!" We heard no other than Naruto call out.

"Naruto! Over here!" Sakura waved her hands.

"y-you look pretty S-sakura-chan" Hinata smiled.

"So do you Hinata! That dress looks lovely on you!" Sakura smiled. I looked at Hinata, she was wearing a light purple dress, I'll admit it did look good on her.

"Oi Sasuke!"

"Hm?" I turned my attention towards Naruto.

"So how's the room?"

"We got a suite, you should come up later on today or tomorrow if you want"

"That'll be fun" Sakura chimed in.

"Hey!" yelled Ino as she ran over to is wearing her dark purple two piece swim suit.

"Hey Ino" Sakura smiled and quickly hugged her along with Hinata.

"What's up?" She smiled at Sakura and Hinata.

"What does it look like?" I said.

"Boring" said yawned as he walked over to our area. Ino rolled her eyes and turned away from Sai. "Hello there to you sunshine" he said sarcastically to Ino.

"Sai enough with your attitude" I said annoyed.

"Whatever"

"So Sai you wanna collect seashells?" Sakura smiled and he just shrugged. They walk away from the group and a wave of jealously washed over me. After a while everyone came and we started a fire and brought out some s'mores. I looked at the back of my shoulder and saw Sakura collecting seashells with Sai, she giggled as he smiled slightly at her. It made me angry, jealously is a bitch.

Sakura's Point of View

I picked up a soft baby pink shell and admired it.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I smiled.

"Yeah, but- not as beautiful as you.." Sai smirked.

"I'm..um... Thank you.." Not knowing what to say or respond.

"You know Sakura, I've been liking you for a while" he said now putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Eh heh... Aren't you dating Ino, Sai" I chuckled nervously.

"Ino? Who's Ino?" He smirked. "The only girl I want to date is you"

"Oh look s'mores... Why don't we join them" I quickly got up.

"Or we could stay here and do something else" he put his hand around my waist. "And we could go to my room and do something else" he whispered in my ear and lowered his hand to my lower waist. I stopped his hand and elbowed him in the rib cage making him let go of me and I turned around now facing him.

"I'm not a toy to play with Sai" I growled.

"Oohhhh your a feisty one aren't you? I like that" he chuckled.

"Enough"

"Can't take the heat?" He lend towards me.

"I can't take you, what the hell is wrong with you? You disgust me!" I pushed him back. "Ja ne" I said and left back to the group.

"You know you want me" I heard Sai say. I ignored him and sat next to Sasuke and rested my head in his shoulder.

"Welcome back" he smiled.

"You were right..." I sighed.

"About?"

"Sai"

"What do you mean? Did he do something to you?!" he got angry.

"No.."

"Sakura" his voice was serious.

"I'm serious he didn't do anything" I lied.

"Your a really bad lair my cheery blossom" he smirked and held my cheek making me blush. "Now tell me what did he do?" I sighed and told him what happened and he clenched his fist and bit his lips. "Ima kill that bastard" he mumbled as I shook my head.

"There's no need for that, all we gotta do is ignore him"

"And if that doesn't work?" He looked at me.

"Than I'll handle it" I smiled.

"And what would you do?" He asked.

"Oh... Something" I smirked.

#######################################

Okay guy that's it I swear ima pass out in any minute now, I'm just so nxbja.....💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤