Chapter Thirty Two

I was now a month in so basically only two weeks have passed. I'm not big or anything just here. In bed. Dying. Of boredom... Sasuke doesn't want me to be at school, he's being way too over protective about this, more than I am. I'm literally in bed all day while he goes to school and brings back my assignments. I tell him that if I'm going to be home schooled than to hell with it, he should too. It's only fair. I walked around the room just pacing away. No one is home not until three. Mama is the first one to come home, then Sasuke, then Itachi, and finally papa. It was ten and I had a long way to go until anyone showed up. I turned on the tv and flipped through the channels. I kept changing the channels and nothing caught my eye. Suddenly my phone rang and to my surprise it was my parents manager. I picked up the phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sakura, How you been?"

"Good, and you?"

"Good, listen... um. I've been thinking about this long and hard and I've decided it was time to tell you..."

"Tell me what?"

"Your parents wanted to wait till you were old enough but I don't think I can hold it in any longer. Can I meet you in person?"

"Sure, um... meet me at the park, I'll send you the address"

"Okay" he said and hung up. Sent him the address to the park and I got dressed in some black legging, white converse, and a white baggy hoodie. I put my hair up in a bun and headed out the door. I walked to the park that was about a five minute walk and sat down on the swings. Shortly Cam showed up holding a letter. I looked at him scared and a bit happy. I was having mix emotions so I was everywhere.

"Hey" Cam gave a small smile.

"Hi" I replied back.

"Um, I know I haven't always been there for you, and I know you might hate me for not taking you in but... there was a reason why I couldn't do those things" he handed me the letter. "This was from your parents. This was way before they became famous. When they got signed they strictly told me not to have you interfering with the media because they didn't want you to be targeted. Um... they wanted to wait till you were twenty one to see if you wanted to be sign to a label but I believe at this age, you can become more and greater. That is a contract for you to be signed under their label and for me to become your manager. You don't have to say yes, you still have about three to four years to think about"

"Cam... as much as I want to say yes, I don't even know what I want. I want to pursue a career in the music industry but I also have a passion for something else... I just feel it"

"You mean you want to join another career other than the music industry?"

"Yeah, But... I love music. It's what keeps me close to my parents. It's what helped me cope with their loss when no one else could..."

"I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you" he said then he bit his bottom lip. "Sakura... there's something you should know..."

"What's is it?"

"Your parents... they wanted you to know that.."

"Cam?"

"Suki and Leo Haruno were your aunt and uncle..."

"What?"

"They were not your actual parents..."

"W-what? Yo-you're joking right? This isn't funny..."

"Sakura, your birth parents died around the time you were a month old. Your birth mother, Mebuki died when giving birth to you. Your father, Kizashi suffer from depression and took his own life when you were about to turn a month old... your aunt, Suki and uncle, Leo took you in as their own..." Cam explained. Sakura was lost for words.