Souda X reader (Part one)

"Miss Y/N it's amazing to see you here!" Souda exclaimed, skipping down the classroom and clasping his blushed cheeks. 

"Souda, we're in the same class everyday." You chuckled, patting Souda on the shoulder as you pitied his failed attempts at an opening conversation.

"Hehehe, well good job we are in class together today." Souda beamed, leaning towards you. "Will you go on a date with me tomorrow?" 

"Souda, you choose your times to ask me thats for sure. Everyone is watching us right now." You whisper in his ear, glancing across the classroom at everyones intrigued faces. "But, yes i will." 

"Yayyyyyyy! Guys she said yes!" Souda cheered, jumping up and down in excitement.

"Wow, we had no idea!" Fuyuhiko sniggered, kicking the seat in front of him as he placed his legs on the table. 

"Souda i'm so happy for you, you're going on your dream date at last!" Komaeda gleamed, grasping hold of Souda's hands in pride. 

"Oh, this is wonderful! Why don't we all make a school trip of it! Of course we will leave you two lovebirds alone." Chisa announced, handing out the pupils books. 

"B-But, this was supposed to be a date!" Souda cried, lowering his head in disappointment. 

"We'll still spend time together alone!" You  urge, kissing Souda on the side of the cheek in attempts to encourage him. 

"OKAY, LETS PACK OUR THINGS FOR TOMORROW EVERYONE!"He blurted, blushing immensely he dashed out of the classroom to prepare for tomorrow's trip. 

-The Next Day- 

As everyone gathered around the bus you were all split into two's by Chisa. You were sat next to Sonia, when you sat next to one another she began passing notes the other girls in the bus. 

"Don't worry Y/N, we'll make sure nobody ruins your date!" Sonia smiled, as she turned around winking at Gundham. "Now!" 

As you spin around you notice Gundham winking back at Sonia as though it was a cue for something to take place. Suddenly Gundham stands, grasping hold of his stomach tightly. 

"Dark minions of destruction stay back! I feel extremely ill.... Souda can you escort me to the bathroom please!" Gundham announced, as Souda rushed to his need they both headed to the bus toilet. "Come in with me please!" 

"Come on dude, really?" Souda sighed, following Gundham into the toilets and holding his nose in preparation. 

"Yay, it really worked! Wow, sorry Y/N but your boyfriend can be really stupid at times." Sonia laughed, gathering everyone else around you and herself. "Right, lets talk about the date then." 

"Yes, we need to make it perfect for you! No mishaps." Hiyoko shouted, slamming her feet on the floor. "I'm the only one who can ruin the date and i'm banned from it!" 

"Y-you're scary when you talk seriously." Mikan uttered, curling up into a ball next to Hiyoko. You began thinking it was a bad idea to pair them two together on the bus. 

"Guys, come on we don't have much time!" Peko declared, pulling out her sword in attempts to scare everyone into concentration. 

"Peko's right you guys." Fuyuhiko stated, grabbing hold of Peko's sword and hiding it away from her. 

"I'm sorry but what's going on right now?" You stutter, glancing around at everyone. They all had determined expressions painted on their face, well all except Komaeda who was currently staring out the window utterly oblivious. 

"We are here to help you achieve the perfect date!" Sonia beamed, turning towards you as though she was giving you a pep-talk. "Souda is a very excitable boy, but he's also one of the kindest people you will ever meet. So, our advice to you is to take things slowly. He gets embarrassed very easily and his mood can change in an instant." 

"O-kay..." You begin to reply, however Souda abruptly barged out of the toilets with Gundham laughing behind him. 

"I thought you were ill man!" Souda exclaimed, waving his arms around in distress. 

"I thought so too." Gundam chuckled, knowing how gullible his friend was always made him smile. 

"Okay, everyone we're here!" Chisa announced, as the bus came to a halt everyone fled out of the vehicle towards the rides. Both Akane and Nekomaru dashed off towards the food stalls, yelling at one another in the process. Mikan,  Hiyoko and Chiaki giggled off together, not willing to go the rides Mikan took photos of the other two. Everyone else other than Sonia, Gunham, Souda and yourself dashed off in different directions leaving you four at the bus. 

NOTE- This was going to be a one shot, however due to the story being longer than expected there will be a second part arriving shortly. Thankyou.