Toothless likes Hiccup

(Submissive Toothless and dominant Hiccup kind of......don't like don't read.
Normal Dragon Toothless. So
he's not anthro. I repeat He is a DRAGON in this story at some points it may seem like he is anthro but he is dragon believe me. Also Hiccup can understand Toothless and Toothless understands Hiccup. And Very MUUUCH SMUT crazy smut :3. You have been warned.)

Hiccups lies on his bed and can't sleep so he decides to stand up and get a glass of water.
he goes down to get a cup.
he tries to not make any sound so he doesn't wake Toothless as he got his cup of water he drinks it and goes back up.
as he open his door he sees Toothless lying on his slab sleeping.

*He looks so cute* Hiccup thinks as he kneels in front of Toothless face and pets his head he then looks at Toothless body and sees that Toothless has gotten abs *w-when did he become this muscular......even...hot.......WHAT HICCUP YOUR LOVING ASTRID RIGHT!!!!.....................right?*

Hiccup takes a closer look at Toothless muscular and strong body
*His belly looks so smooth and soft. I wonder how it feels. There's nothing about touching it right??*

Hiccup first lays his hand on Toothless belly *h-how can it be that soft?!* he than begins to rub Toothless belly.

Toothless begins squirming and moaning
,,why is it turning me on when he makes such sounds?" Hiccup asks out loud.
Hiccup keeps Stroking his way down to Toothless underbelly until he sees that Toothless has a full hard on *wow just from a few belly rubs* ,,Toothless you're such a naughty dragon." Hiccup slowly lays his hand on Toothless dragon cock

————————————————————

,,Toothless you're such a naughty dragon."
*...w....what....hmm*
Toothless blinks a few times and looks around the room
*where did the noise come fro-*
,,HICCUP?!?" Hiccup instantly jumps away from Toothless and starts crying.

,,I-I'm sorry #sob# I didn't know wha-" Toothless puts his paw on Hiccups mouth ,,hush now did I say I was mad? no. I was just suprised." Toothless smiles at Hiccup
,,so your not mad?" Hiccup asks

"~No not at all I rather enjoyed it~ b-but I thought you and Astrid?" Toothless asks looking shy.

,,N-No I never loved Astrid.
I always thought you were way hotter but I was scared that you wouldn't like me, so I never told you." Hiccup realizes.

,,HICCUP WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER. I hated myself for 10 years that I let Astrid have you.
I wanted you since snoggletog.........................I wanted you every day......."

,,oh I didn't know it." Hiccup says feeling bad
,,........tell me what were you trying to do before I woke up hmm Hiccup."
Toothless now asks with a smirk.

,,ahhh...öh..mn nothing."
,,nothing? As I woke up I heard Toothless you naughty Dragon
And you were rubbing my stomach so that's nothing for you?~"
,,you h-heard what I-I said?!
,,yeah and I think you're the naughty one not me."
,,Toothless I'm sorry I didn't kno-"
,,Hiccup I-i just wanted to do a little sex talk geez Astrid really wasn't the best partner for you.....Hiccup you have to be more confident about yourself
~you can do with me what you want I'm all yours~" Toothless says to Hiccup as he lays himself on his back, stretches his wings out, spreads his legs and shifts his tail so Hiccup can see everything.

,,WOAHH T-Toothless."
,,hmm seems like this is what you wanted judging by that bulge of yours, if you really like it that much you just could have asked.~~" as Hiccup looks down he realizes he has a boner.
,,oh....sorr-" „hiccup....." „...sorry.."
„just.......
just don't apologize anymore you did nothing wrong..........just tell me what you want to do....do you want me to change my position, do you want to touch me anywhere Hiccup? every thing is alright.....if you're to shy to do something on your on then ask there's nothing to be embarrassed about."
Toothless says smiling
,,d-do you wanna K-kiss?"
Hiccup says still nervous
,,K-Kissing...?"
Toothless asks getting nervous
,,y-yeah is that wrong?"