t w o

claudia's point of view

steven has thankfully picked diego up and alex didn't wake up. i swear this might not work out between us.

maybe i should just divorce him.

x

it was finally 9am and i had to go to a recording but i didn't know who could take care of my son. i looked through my contacts and saw 'hubby💍💛' but decided against texting him.

i ended up calling kylie and she agreed to watch my baby. she came a couple minutes later with jordan and her big belly.

"hello little one" i said to her belly and giggled. i looked at the girls and told them what to do and what not then i was on my way.

i got there quickly and saw such a fine ass guy there, like damn bitch. god just blessed me & my damn eyes.

then i remembered diego. he was fucking that one girl on the low, what was her fucking name? i didn't know because she was pretty irrelevant to me. was it yuleema or some shit? im pretty sure it was.

i shook my head and rolled my eyes, i can't flirt with this guy, i have a husband. fuck.

i walked into the studio and saw cindy, i haven't talk to her in a while.. i went up to her and she gasped and hugged me, "i missed you!" she yelled and i smiled wide. "i've missed you too, i've just been so busy because of my baby" i mumbled to her.

she looked over at the cute guy and nodded, i wonder what his name is. "my names jack. jack gilinsky" he told us with a wide smile.

holy shit, he's hot.