e l e v e n

claudia's point of view

after having a beautiful day with my son, i let cindy take him off my hands for a while. she said i didn't seem emotionally stable enough for it. whatever that meant.

i stumbled out of my car, bottle in hand and joint in the other. i was beyond drunk and so hurt, i couldn't deal with it, i couldn't deal with the pain nor diego.

i opened the door which allowed the sunset to eat up my living room. i closed the door and sat on the couch. nothing was okay for me.

i placed the death stick between my white teeth and my lips stuck on it, i took a deep breathe of it and my two fingers held it and i tilted my head up and let the smoke out, all into one side. then i grabbed the bottle of alcohol, i don't remember which alcohol i was drinking and my vision was blurred , my eyes were probably red too.

i grabbed the said bottle and took two huge gulps of it and suddenly the door opened and it revealed diego. he closed the door and looked at me with sad eyes.

"lil ma you gotta stop this"

this wasn't the first time he's caught me doing this. it had been a week since diego hit me and we hadn't talked much, only when he caught me doing this. which was every day in the week except yesterday.

"stop breaking my heart, asshole"