t w e l v e

Claudia's point of view :

The days went by slow but I got so much better. I was currently with my son Alex as I looked through baby catalogs. He was in his car seat and I was in my chair, we were home alone at the moment.

Diego and I were still working through our issues but I honestly hope it will work out between us . . but if it doesn't then it will sadly some to an end.

I heard a car pull up and then a minute later I heard, "babe! I'm home" but he wasn't too loud.

I smiled but my smile dropped when I saw who he brought with him. That guy supremepatty and himynamestee I didn't really enjoy their company. Tee was okay sometimes but patty kind of creeped me out and he would hit on me sometimes.

He tried to walk in on me breast feeding like hundreds of times. "I'm going to invite Cindy" I said to Diego and he said it's fine.

I would've still invited her even if he said it wasnt fine.

She got here in 20 minutes and we went to the kitchen. She held Alex while I made lunch for me, Diego and our guest. I ended up just making pasta for us and we can order a pizza if we're still hungry.

I walked over to the room and said "dinners ready babe" and opened the door. What I saw was not pleasant.

Patty and tee were half naked and Diego was not there. "Ew!" I screeched and walked out and bumped into my husband. "Foods ready" I whispered still shook. And I was terrified.

"What's in there?" He was about to open the door but I told him "dont go in there"

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my petite waist and dipped me. "You're beautiful" he said and I giggled and he kissed my lips sweetly.

I love Diego, my husband.