o n e

claudia's point of view

my baby, alexander was a year old already and i was completely in love with my family. but as soon as alex turned one, diego came home late or he just wouldn't come home at all.

we have had breaks from time to time but we haven't called off our marriage because they would be too wild & you know how publicity is.

i was modeling a lot more & i helped some friends write music. diego would write his music but when he did come home late at like 2 in the morning, he'd come high or drunk. sometimes both.

he stumble upstairs and his obnoxious giggles would wake up my baby and i'd have to stay up until he fell asleep, which was usually 3 hours.

and diego slept peacefully in the guest bedroom and he'd end up mad at me for 'forcing' him to sleep there and not with me.

"hello" i heard a voice call out, it was fucking diego. does this bitch know what fucking time it is?

i rushed downstairs, making sure not to wake my baby up. i saw diego stumbling around with a bottle in his hand while he tried to smoke a cigar. "diego!" i screamed but whispered. he gasped and looked over at me. "baby" He slurred and came up to me and grabbed my waist.

i grabbed the bottle, lighter, and cigar and put it on the counter. he pulled me into a hug but i pushed his dumb ass off. "what was that for?" he asked sadly as a frown found its way to his face.

i grabbed my phone and dialed steven. he picked up quickly and i mumbled "come pick up yo dumbass friend" he only said a quick okay and i hung up.

x

if i publish this you're lucky because i randomly decided to make this like at 2-3 in the morning :)

1:29am

wednesday, february 7 2018