Ep 2 ~ Tha Bullshit 😴👎🏽

"Yo' sis, do you and Ayleo got something going on?" Ki asked, putting his money into the arcade game.

"No. Why?" I replied, crossing my arms.

"Because he always talking about you."

"Um.. What he be saying?" I asked awkwardly.

"I don't wanna repeat that shit Ty. Just know that it was weird shit." he said with his eyes on the game.

"I don't wanna talk about him." I mumbled.

"But I thought you said he was cool?"

"Nah, you were right. He is weird."

"See? What happened to make you realize?"

I shook my head.

"Tell me."

Ki pauses the game and turned to me.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"Did he touch you or something?" He asked aggressively, furrowing his brows.

I nodded shyly. Ki stood up and began to leave the arcade.

"Ki, let me tell you what happened!" I said following him.

"Go ahead." he stopped.

I briefly explained the situation.

"Say less. I'm finna beat that nigga ass." he grumbled as he began to walk again.

I rolled my eyes, struggling to keep up with him.

"You don't need to beat anyone's ass; let's just forget about it." I insisted.

"Nah, ain't no nigga finna put they hands on my sister and get away with it."

.................

I stood in front of Ayo's house with Ki banging on the door. Finally the door swung open and Ayleo stared at my brother with a confused look.

"Fuck you touching my sister for?" he boomed.

"Shit.. I would've did more than that if shit was diff—"

Ki grabbed Ayleo and the two of them started throwing hands. I ran inside Ayo's house and slammed the door. Curious, I walked in Mateo's room. Empty.

Right as I was about to call his name, I heard sobbing coming from Ayleo's room.

"Teo?" I said softly as I walked in.

He was laying in the bed, naked.