True Beauty

Camila was walking down the streets of Miami, as she was enjoying the cold weather occurring.She was walking past an art museum and decided to head inside, she wanted to see if maybe any of those art pieces will inspired her.She walked in and looked around the room as she saw the variety of art paintings and sculptures.

She was walking while admiring the paintings that she even accidentally bumped into a tall muscular man, who was also walking but didn't see her for some reason.They both fell on the floor, which caused the guys dark glasses to fall off his face.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you."Camila said picking herself up.She walked up the guy and tried to help him up.She saw as he was having a hard time finding his glasses.

Camila saw as the glasses were right in front of him, but he completely missed them as he was patting the ground.Camila thought maybe he was just being silly, but when she looked over at the strangers other side, she saw he had a walking cane.Not just any cane but a cane to help blind people.

She felt bad for him and immediately picked up the glasses.She tapped the strangers shoulder which startled him."Hello?"He said as he picked himself up.

He was standing in front of Camila but not really facing her, as he was looking right over her shoulder.Camila saw as he had beautiful Hazel eyes , with a small twinkle in them.She studied his facial structure and saw that he was really handsome, with his brown hair swooped into a comb over and she saw as a curl was perfectly located in front of his forehead.

"Hey. I'm Camila."She grabbed the strangers hand and shook it as he also shook it back.

"Wait are you do one who I just bumped into?"He asked as he pulled his hand back.

"Yea thats me, and again I'm sorry I didn't see you."

"Don't worry about it, I didn't see as well, as you can see I'm actually blind."He said as he lifted his cane up, with a small smile.

Camila looked at the guy in front of her and also gave him a smile.She handed him the glasses and he slowly took them."Thank you,Camila."He put them on and then dust himself up.

"I'm Y/n, by the way."He said as he still stood in front of Camila.

She smiled and looked at the man in front of her.

"Would you like to join me, and walk around the art museum?"Y/n asked with a smile.

Camila was of course going to say yes, I mean it's not like she bumps into a cute guy everyday.

"Yes, of course I'll join you."

His smile grew even wider.Camila grabbed his hand and placed her hand on his forearm as she was walking with him.

***

Camila and Y/n were now in a small café across the street of the art museum.

They were both laughing as Camila had told
Y/n a story about something that had happened to her awhile ago.

"S-so that really happened?"he asked as he was containing his laughter

"Yes!it did"

"How does someone walk downstairs and not see a step and then fall on top of a little boy?"

"I was looking at a sign and then I didn't see that there was a step and then, boom, I fell on the little boy."

"Wow, you're that clumsy?"

She rolled her eyes playfully."Shut up."

He raised his hands in defense and stopped laughing.

Camila then placed her chin on both of her hands and looked at him.