Chapter 5

Third Person pov

As Changbin walked into his next class there was already a crowd of girls waiting for him and showering him with compliments.

"Sorry girls, I'm already taken", Changbin said.

All the fangirls immediately started interrogating the boy and asking him where they met, who he was,and how old he was.

"He's actually sitting right there", Changbin informed as he pointed towards the sunshine boy sitting in the corner of the room doing his homework.

"Oh mY gOD mY shIPpPPppPP!!!" shouted some fangirls, while others walked away in bitter rejection and annoyance.

Changbin walked over to the said boy and raised his chin up.

"Why are you hiding from me? Don't be embarrassed sunshine", the older boy said while the younger sat there dazed as a pretty pink color flushed onto his cheeks.

"C'mon just kiSS, KISS, KISS, KISS,KISS!", soon the whole class had started chanting for the new couple to peck eachother.

Eventually Changbin gave in and gave Felix a cute peck on the cheek leaving the younger dazed and embarrassed as fangirls squealed and shouted over the two boys.

Class had begun and thankfully no other dramatic events had occured.

The news of Changbin and Felix quickly spread through the school and it was only a matter of time before it reaches Minari.

Mina had already been dubbed as the school's most beautiful girl despite only making an appearance in the school a mere few hours ago.

She had already been receiving confessions and compliments, everyone wanted to be her friend.

____________

"Changbin why did you kiss me in front of everyone?" Felix said in a frustrated tone, obviously bothered by what had occurred in class. 

"I had to do it, everyone was pressuring me and besides, no one would believe we were truly dating if we refuse to even kiss each other", Changbin said nonchalantly, as if it didn't bother him at all.

Felix was still distraught over the whole situation and decided to leave and go up to the school rooftop to clear his head.

He slowly trudged up the stairs and pushed open the door, and he was surprised with an unwelcomed face.

"Minari?!"