Chapter 1

Chanbin's pov

"BOI GET UP WE HAVE A PARTY TO GET TO" jisung yelled.

"Gosh I swear why are you so extra chill I'm going to get dressed okaY" I said.

I went to the closet pulled on some ripped leather pants and a leather jacket and ran downstairs combing my hair at the same time.

"Come ON let's go changbin, the others are waiting in the car" jisung said as he grabbed the keys. Both boys shutting the door and running out to the car. 

Felix's pov

omGomLOMGoMoMGOmG WhAt am I going to do. I have to wear something to look good for Changbin and make me stand out from the other pretty girls that will be at the party.

"FELIX I'M HERE" Chan said as he walked into the door.

"Let's get you glammed up" he said as he dragged me over to the closet.

50 outfits later I finally came out with plaid undershirt with a black leather jacket and some ripped skinny jeans. Chan finished me up with some light eyeshadow and makeup to finish up the look.

"AH you look so hot! Why'd you call me over today , are you dressing to impress? Chan asked with a smirk on his face.

"CHAN don't you dare I just want to look good for the party ok" I yelped in defense as Chan started interrogating me with questions about the girl I was trying to impress.

The doorbell rung and outside the door was jisung calling us over to the car.

I got into the car along with Chan and we drove towards the address the party was at.

Just then I noticed how nice Changbin looked today.

"Felix are you okay you seem to be spacing out?" Changbin said with a worried gaze.

"No hyung Im fine." I replied.

The car finally reached the house and we got off one by one and started walking towards the party.