Chapter 10

Make sure you look out for who's POV it is at the start fo the chapter cause they change!!

Thanks :))

Chapter 10

~ Harry's POV ~

I was so glad to be finally home in England. I had missed my family and friends so much. We arrived and Alannah and Natt's apartment which they had planned a surprise party. I saw Mum and Gemma, i dropped my suitcase and the door and sprinted up into a hug. "Hello Sweety, we haven't seen you in ages. How was America" i let go of Mum and Gemma "It was great, we got to do interviews and meet fans it was amazing!" i said smiling. I talked to Mum and Gemma for a while, filling them in on all the things that happened to me over the past month. I caught up with friends and drunk lots.

***

Once i was on my 3rd glass i stumbled upon Natt. "Hellloooo Gorgeous" i said pulling her into a hug "Hi-hi Harry" she said nervously. She was so beautiful and yet she didn't know it. "Can we go somewhere, else?? This party is kinda boring now" i said "Yeah sure, lets go upstairs" she said leading the way up the stairs. I stumbled upon the second step, quickly recovering. We got to Liam's room, Natt opened to door and lead me in. I shut the door, to give us some privacy. She gave me an anxious look as i shut the door. Didn't she want some privacy?? I fell face first on the bed, my curls surrounding my hair. I rolled over moaning, Natt seemed unsure what to do. I sat up on the bed and patted the mattress with my hand urging Natt to come sit next to me.

She slowly walked over and sat next to me. "Did you miss me?" i piped up grinning. She laughed and her cheeks went a peachy red "yes" she said softly, "How was America?" She said moving a little closer becoming relaxed. Her arm brushed against mine. I shivered at her warm skin on mine. She took off her shoes and let out a little groan, "It was good, although i prefer it here with you guys" I said nudging her. She let out a cute giggle which made me want to wrap her in my arms and kiss her and tell her how long i have loved her. I wanted to tell her that she was beautiful in every single way and that even though she was too good for me i wanted her. Ever since Alannah and Liam got together she introduced me to Natalie. Every time she walked into a room she seemed to light up the whole atmosphere. She was always laughing, at everything, and made every single thing in this world happy! She made me happy. I just wish she felt the same way about me. "ummm...Natt" i cleared my throat beginning to say what might change my life forever. "Yes Harry Styles" i loved it when she said my full name. "i-i-ii" my voice went all croaky and none of the words i wanted to say came out. "spit it out Harry" i tried to find the words that expressed my love for Natalie Rizzo. But i was scared, what if she didn't feel the same way. I hated being rejected. "Well, theres something i've been meaning to tell you..." i shuffled a little closer and looked right into her big brown eyes "i..i i -" i heard the door knob open, Alannah and Liam were laughing and didn't notice us. The turned to our direction and saw Natt and i. I had a disappointed look. Great fucking timing guys!! They soon realized they were interrupting something "oh-oh um sorry" Liam said unsure. Natt immediately moved further away from me. I quietly sighed. That was my best chance to let Natt know of my feelings. "Umm thats okay" Natt said playing with her hair nervously. "It okay, we are just going to um go, okay bye" Alannah said tugging Liam out of the door. The shut the door as they left. This is going to be awkward.

*****

"So umm Harry what were you saying before we got.... interrupted?" Natt asked trying to break the silence. I couldn't tell her now, i had lost the moment. I don't know if i could ever bring myself to say those three words to Natalie, even though it was the only thing i was sure of. I loved Natalie Rizzo. "Oh um i-i just wanted to let you know that you look beautiful tonight" She looked at her outfit and chuckled "Thanks Harry, you do too" she whispered. "Well thank you, ma lady" i said lightning the mood.

****