chapter two

i feel the fabric of a sleeping bag rapped around me,i open my eyes but the sun stings them.

"ugh,where am i?"

"oh,your awake?"

i let my eyes focus on a girl with dark brown hair and bright blue eyes with pale skin,she's wearing a wight smock with a red cross on it.

she must be a med-jack,she walks over to the side of my strecher bed.she checks my pulse,she writes down something on paper.

"you seem much better than the other one..." she says scribbling on a clipboard,i prop myself up.

"still,i recomend you take it easy"

she has a sweet voice,it sounds like the voice from before.she puts her hand on my fore head,she looks delicate,like if she were made of glass.

"just a slight fever,whats your name by the way?"

i try to remember,it slips out of my mouth before i can stop it "oliver"

she looks at me up and down "oliver,probalbly fifteen.hmm,small fever-"

"where am i?" i interupt,she looks at me "your in the glade,duh"

"no im not" she looks confused "yes you are!" i shake my head "there are no girls at the glade,ive been there for two years!"

she looks estatic then turns to terror "theres...more...mazes?"

"y-yes"

she looks horrified "t-thats horrible..."

what?what does she mean?

"whats your name?"

"lillian rose" she says,a memory flickers in my mind.not a scene,a sound...a laugh...