chaptor four

"oliver,can you try to walk?"

i pull myself out of the sleepying bag,i look at the bandages covering my chest.i try to walk over to lillian with out falling on my face.

"good job!just a bit more" i stumble a bit but she grabs me before i fall,she helps me back to the stretcher bed.

"ah,muscle weakening side effects..." she scribbles down in her clipboard "huh?"

"your muscles have turned to mush" she says smiling,i laugh silently "oh,heh"

"do you remember anything?"

"i remember being attacked by some kind of stinger thingy"

"stinger thingy?where were you when-"

"we were in the glade..."

"they came out durying the...day"

"no,it was night but...the gates didnt shut"

she goes silent,she pulls off her smock "i want to show you something...once your muscles are stronger"

she heads to the door "where are you going?" i ask "i need to tell my keeper something"she walks out.

i sit there,suddenly i hear someone talking."s-stingers...everywhere...stingers!the stingers!"

its behind the curtain,i reach for some crutches and walk over.i pull pass the curtains,i will never forget what i saw.

he was only a bit older than me,he was strapped down on the stretcher.his skin turned from pale to red and his screams filled the air.

i look into his blood shot eyes,they spin quicker than a dragon fly who drank coffee.his eyes dart to me.

"THE STINGERS!THEY'RE COMING!HAHA!THEY WONT STOP UNTIL WE'RE ALL DEAD!DEAD!HAHA" he laughs insanly,i feel as if that laugh will haunt my dreams forever.