1

Swipe above to play the track!
_________________________________

~symphony~

Like most days, an enchanting fragrance lingered up around the moist soil of her little garden. The sky overlooked the dancing little flowers, laved with light moisture and incense of fresh winds.

It was an early winter morning captivating the air with a faint mist. The darkness of sky was yet to be wiped off, the crescent moon yet to retreat back behind the pale clouds.

A tyndall of crimson rays peaked through the sky, holding her gaze. The lights lifting in the sky illuminated the dew drops in the softest glow.

A vagrant slow whisp of wind messed up her hair, moving in a rhythm she  discerned.

The floor beneath her feet was still cold and wet at the far corners, for monsoon never retreated in this city, anyway.

Standing at the doorframe to this canvas of a sight, her heart fluttered still as anew. A thin golden anklet chimed with her bare feet, as she walked on to the sight. Her feet light as she felt in the moment.

It did not matter, where she stood in life, amongst whom, doing what. It did not matter if things were fine or not, moments like this made her feel that she was okay, even when she was not. They made her feel that she was going to be okay.

Even if she does the effort of waking up at four AM on days which have been a little hectic and a little lonely.

Even if the earth beneath her was cold, harsh and dusty. Even if the cold cold wind made her body tremble.

She wouldn't ever trade this with anything. And so a heavy happiness settled in her heart as she sighed.

how can anyone ever be lonely in this big big world

From somewhere far, there was a chorus of the morning birds harmonising with the dawn. The tinkles of her anklets resonated with the reckless winds against them.

She had her earphones plugged in as poetic notes of flute filled her up in a swirl. The soft symphony, the mere music not even the words, tugging at her to flow.

O Re Piya Haye..
O Re Piya!

O Re Piya Haye..

To flow, to let out. To just get things out of her mind. To actually be okay like how she pretended to be. Like a spell let out, her body swayed as effortless as she was as if she was made for this.

She was never meant to be bottled up.

Udne Laga Kyon,
Man Baawla Re!

Aaya Kahan Se Yeh Hosla Re!

O Re Piyaa..

Her mind in a sort of daze, her hands making subtle waves, her frame following like it had a mind of it's own. She was fluid. Her feet moving all along the ground like the dust and the cold harshness never mattered.

Aanabana Tanabana!
Bunti Hawaa Haaye..

Bunti Hawa..

Her playful eyes kindling up like they spelt happiness. Her hands delicate as her heart. Her fingers entwining around her twirling body.

like she ever cared about the world, anyway

Boondein Bhi To Aaye Nahi..Baaz Yahan!

Sazish Mein Shaamil, Sara Jahan Hai..

Har Zare Zare Ki, Yeh Iltiza Hai..

O Re Piya
O Re Piya Haye...

O Re Piya..

The clouds stirred up above her and the moon disappeared somewhere back to where it dwells with a last glance to her.

The dawn was finally broken.

____________________________