2.Imagine

2.Imagine

With Briana & Taylor Caniff❤️

~Taylor's P.O.V~

I got a message from my best friend Briana.It read,"Can you come to my house ASAP!"With the crying face.When I saw I got up and ran to her house which is across the street from my house.When I got there I just opened the door without knocking because we've been friends since 7th grade.I went in her room and she was crying and had a bottle of pills in her had.I jumped and grabbed them and threw them in the trash."Briana what's happening,"I asked."He broke up with me",She said."Your boyfriend,"I asked.She nodded while crying even harder.I wrapped my arm around her back and under her legs and picked her up.I sat her on her bed.I sat next to her and asked,"Do you want to tell me what happened?"She stopped crying hard and grabbed a tissue.

~Briana's P.O.V~

"Well he took me to his house and he told me we were going to have a movie night,so I said yes,so we were on his bed and he kept touching me.I told him to stop but he didn't listen,so I yelled at him and said if you don't stop I'll leave.He got mad and put me down hard on his bed.I told him what are you doing?He said you'll see.He had his knees on my thies which hurt like hell and one had one my chest.He was then taking off his pants and I told him to get off me,he was hurting me.But then I said I don't want you as my first And his mom came in and yelled at him.I got up and got my stuff.When I turned around he told me we were done and he doesn't want to see my face again.We've been together for 2 years ,"I said."Who did you want to be your first," he asked."This might sound stupid but I thought you be,"I said."He stayed quiet and said,"It doesn't but I can make all the pain go away."She said,"You would do that?"I replied,"Yes I've always wanted you to be mine."

~Taylor's P.O.V~

He put he his had on my cheek and was kissing me.I was kissing back.He laid on top of me and was kissing me on my neck.I let out a moan and he tugged on my shirt.I accepted and took off my shirt.He started to give me love bites around my stomach.I took off his shirt and my pants.I was about to touch his but he told me it's my special day.So I left him do his job.He got a comdom and got it on.He got himself In me and it hurt like hell.He thrusted and thrusted slowly.I told him to go faster and he did.I moaned,"Ughhh Tayylor."

It started to feel good and I knew he was about to cum,so I told him to go faster and the cum got all around it inside ofcourse.He layed down and it was hot and sweaty.He told me,"I always loved you but you had a boyfriend so I never told you."I said,"I loved you too but I got it in my head that he loved me more."He responded,"But your all mine now."

~Briana's P.O.V~

After I took a shower,I made Mac & cheese.We were watching Pretty Little Liars while eating on the couch.With a blanket on top of us.It was the best day of my life.He turned around and said,"Taylor will you be my girlfriend?He handed me a rose."OMG yess!Where did you get the rose from,"I asked."I got it at the store while you were taking a shower,"he said.I kissed him softly on his cheek.While blushing."Anything for you my love,"he said.

Hey shoutout to Briana!Srry if your imagine was weird but i didn't know what to write! @breezybrii