5.Imagine

5.Imagine

With Gaja & Nash ❤️

/also Cam & Elfi

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Gaja's P.O.V~

It's was a Friday afternoon and you best friend invited you to the beach!You couldn't wait because it was the beginning of summer which is something different than watching Netflix and eating like a fat ass all day!You got ready and packed everything you needed.You were wearing white high waisted shorts with pink flower print in the front and a black crop top that say reckless in gold.With cute sandals from Forever 21 that you got for 7 dollars.P.S you had your suimsuit under your clothes which was a mint green top with a gold chained necklace that was connected to it.The bottom was mint green also but had a gold metal shaped half circle on the sides to hold it.Your hair just had a braid going around your head and the other pieces of hair down.(sorry don't know what it's called😁)

~Elfi's P.O.V ~

I was almost to my best friend's house.But she didn't know who was going to be their and what was going to happen!I got there and knocked on the door.She opened it and let me in."Are you ready yet,"I said smiling. She answered,"Uhh yeah just trying to find my sunscreen and why you so smiley about?"I said,"Nothing nothing just excited and I missed you so much!"While hugging her.We left and started singing in the car "SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT STANDING THEIR WITH MY AMERICAN APPAREL UNDERWEAR" like weirdos the whole way there😂.

~Gaja's P.O.V~

We parked at a public parking place,close to the beach.We took our clothes off in the car and started walking to the BEACH!!Elfi helped set up everything,while you went to go buy soda and some sandwiches.As I was turning around with the sandwhiches these guys bump in to me.Which makes the sandwiches fly out of my hand! He quickly responded,"Oh my gosh I'm so srry!"I was pissed so didn't even look at him and just walked away pissed.I can tell he was starring the whole time I was walking away.Elfi Asked,"What happened with our food?" With the puppy dog face.This asshole bumped me and I dropped it."He didn't pay for it,"she asked."Well I didn't really have a conversation with him,I left because I was angry,"I said.Feeling bad :/ "Oh well there these really hot guys coming our way,DONT TURN AROUND,"She said.

~Nashs P.O.V~

I was walking toward her,the girl I ran into.She is so gorgeous!I was walking with cameron because the rest of my friends ditched us.As I got there I said,"Hey I'm deeply sorry what happened earlier." Hoping she forgives me."That was you,"She asked."Yeah you didn't see me,"I asked. She responded,"Well I was pissed so I couldn't bear look at you,sorry." I said,"It's okay maybe we can repay you both beautiful ladies with a little date."

~Elfi P.O.V~

Elfi replied quickly,"Yes please were starving!"Gaja nugjed me.I said,"What?" She rolled her eyes and asked them if they would like to sit down.They said yes we talked for what felt like hours...Cameron was the same age as me and he was just everything I wanted as a boyfriend.He's perfect.Nash looked like he liked Gaja a lot!He can't stop smiling!I said,"So..about that date?"

~Gaja P.O.V~

Nash can't stop looking at me which makes me blush too much.bff name asked,"So about that date?" Cameron said,"Yeah we should get started,I don't want to waist any time with out you." He told BFF name.She got blushy and way more smiley.We eventually left and went to Starbucks than to the movie theaters.To watch "The Fault In Our Stars"!!Nash sat next to me with popcorn and a coke.Cameron sat next to bbb with sour patch kids,popcorn,and a icy.(A\N *If you haven't watched it and want to don't read Ima give a spoiler.)The part where Hazel Grace says,"Why are you looking at me like that?"Augustus says,"Because your beautiful."Looking right threw her eyes.Hazel replies,"Ho' my gawd." Laughing but looking away.

Nash looks at me in the eyes and asked me,"Gaja I know we only have met but I have a really strong love for you and your the only girl who has made me feel this way!"I guess sprung over you.""Would you accept being my girlfriend?"

I was stunned,completely!My insides were going crazy.I replied,"Yes ofcourse Hamilton Nash Grier!" Smiling and blushing ofcourse.He slowly grabbed my hand and kissed it.I got butterflies all over my body.

~Nashs P.O.V ~

I got butterflies looking at her,while I was asking her to be my girlfriend.SHE SAID YES!YES!skifswruonbxsarjlpjgghh that's the feeling I have!

~Cameron's P.O.V~

It looked like Nash got with Gaja.Thats cool cause Nash hasn't been with anyone in a long time!He must really like her!Shes really beautiful and chill,they look like a good couple.I looked at Elfi and she looked at me.She smiled.Her smile was so beautiful.I smiled back,I asked her,"Would you like to make this date go till tomorrow,maybe?" She said,"So we're having a sleepover?" I said,"Yes only if your comfortable and I'll invite Gash (not really good at ship names as you can tell😂)or Nah?" She said,"Yes sounds like fun."(while kissing him on the cheek)

Hey @gajacerne here's your imagine hope you liked it ....? Sorry it took SUPER long (here's comes my excuse) I been really busy with school.Yes your going to think but Izabel it's summer!? I made the freshman highschool basketball team so we've been practicing nonstop.Plus I got hw for language arts! 😒 Poop right! But anyways I'll try my best to start updating more often :)!!

Please Vote/Comment & Read! It will help me ALOT & will make me smile 😄