"myself"

"Never let a stumble in the road be the end of the journey"  

_________________

Wednesday 3 p.m (February 26th, 201) 

Xiumin walked out of the school building feeling extremely nervous. His goal today was to talk to anyone. 

'Hi,' he kept practising that one word repeatedly.

He saw few students come out of the school building and his eye met someone. Her name was Taylor. They were in the same class for 3 years.

"Hi Taylor," Xiumin tried to speak up first.

Taylor stopped walking and looked at him.

"Me?" She questioned.

Everyone knew that Xiumin never talked to anyone, and never tried talking.

"Did you just talk to me?" She asked in amazement.

Xiumin nodded. He was wondering why she was so shocked.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked.

"No... You never talked to me before," She blinked her eyes.

Xiumin just gave a small smile and she blushed. No one knew anything about Taylor's feeling. She's been liking him for a long time. Ever since she first saw him, she thought he was strange but really cute.

"I- I gotta go," Taylor blushed in embarrassment and walked away really quickly.

"She's cute," He whispered to himself.

He started walking without knowing where he was going. He walked straight for 10 minutes. Xiumin looked around and realized that he came here before.

"What are you doing outside here?"

"Uh... Why are you here?" Xiumin asked.

"I was just having a walk. Are you here for counselling?" 

"Uh... Yeah," He lied.

"Fate" was messing things around. He never planned to come here today, but unfortunately, he came.

"Let's go in" 

They walked into the building. They found the officer (Baekhyun) having a nap. Baekhyun opened his eyes after hearing their voices and saw them walking in.

"Hello! It's been a week," Baekhyun smiled standing up really quickly.

"You woke up?"

"You knew that I was sleeping?" Baekhyun gave a cute smile so he could escape from getting in trouble.

(This kind of smile)

(I had to put this gif in XD He's so cute~~)

"Don't give me that smile"

"hehe," Baekhyun giggled.

"Let's go up"

Xiumin nodded. They walked up the stairs and headed to the room. They went in and sat down in their normal place.

"So how have you been doing?"

"I think it's working! I started talking to people, but sometimes I am still scared of them," Xiumin explained.

"I am glad to hear that,"

"I only talked to one person..." He said.

"Who?" 

"A girl... I think she's cute," He told her.

"To me, it seems like you will like her soon"

"Maybe..." He agreed.

"Now, I want you to try talking to boys. I think it's only easy to talk to girls currently"

"I will try, but it's not that easy," He answered.

"I see"

*Knock Knock*

"Who is it?"

"I am here," Someone said from outside.

"I guess someone came... I will be going," Xiumin stood up from his chair.

"When do you have time?"

"Why?" Xiumin asked.

"I need to know the date of when you will be coming back"

"I will come back on this Saturday," He replied.

"Hope to see you soon"