Telling Jack

I woke up to my phone ringing. I move my hair from my face and picked up the phone. "Hello," I said in a tired voice. "Get up! You have to prepare your date," Kate said. "Oh, I thought you were with your brother," I said, "Yeah but that doesn't mean I don't help you," Kate said. I waited for a second. "Just get up and start making sandwiches and packing," Kate said, "Ok, ok, I'm getting up," I said getting up. I hung up the phone. Jack was still sleep. I went downstairs and started preparing sandwiches apples and juice boxes. I put it all in the basket along with napkins and the test which I put in at the bottom of the basket. I grabbed a towel and the basket and put it at the door. Then I went upstairs to get dressed. I put on a loose, flowery dress with sandals. I also grabbed a cute headband. I wrote a card that told Jack how much he meant to me and how much I love him and appreciate him. ai made sure my handwriting was neat and cute. I put the card in the basket on top and went back upstairs to wake up Jack. "Jack baby," I said at the door. Jack his eyes and rubbed them. "Hi Sam," Jack said tiredly. "What are you doing up and dressed?" Jack asked. "Oh, this. I have a surprise for you," I told him. "Oh you do?" he said raising an eyebrow. "Yes, so get dress and meet me downstairs, " I said leaving the room. I went downstairs. I was so scared. I didn't know how Jack would react or how he would feel about being a dad. I hope all goes well.

After a while, Jack comes downstairs wearing a black t-shirt black tight pants and white vans. "Alright, where are we going?" he said walking up to me. "You'll see," I said picking up the basket and towel. "Come on," I said grabbing his hand. We walked outside into his car. I drove to the beach that was a little far away. I stayed quiet the whole ride looking at Jack sometimes too. Jack looked out the window and looked at me sometimes. When we got to the beach I parked the car and grabbed the towel & basket. We walked down to the sand holding hands. The beach was empty. It was really early. Jack put the towel down and I sat the basket on it. We both sat down. "Ok, so what's all this about?" Jack asked. "By the end of the day, you'll know," I said. Jack smirked. "Alright lil' lady," Jack said. "You know I love the beach," he finishes. "Uh, duh. That's why I brought you here for our date," I said. He smiled at me and opened the basket. He sees the card and pulls it out. "What's this?" He asked opening it. Jack reads it to himself. He's eyes were going across the card back and forth. He starts smiling as he gets to the bottom. Then he looks up. "Aw Sam, thank you," he said holding it to his heart. "I love it," he said. "But not more then I love you," He finishes and then pecks my lips. "I'm glad, but let's eat!" I said. I was really hungry, I just it's because I'm eating for two now. "Yeah!" He said throwing his hands up. I grabbed two sandwiches from the basket and handed Jack one. He took a big bite from his. He look so cute when the early sun hit his face and he's eyes shined. I bit my sandwich. I looked towards the beach, but out the corner of my eye I see Jack looking at me. "Your so cute," he randomly says. "What?" I said. "You planned this whole this for me, for little ol' me?" Jack said. "Yes, you planned that big beach date on our first date," I said. "And I wish I could top that," I said. Jack laughs slightly. "I wanted to show you how much I like you," He said. "Well you've done well, A+" I said clapping.

About an hour went by and all was in the basket was napkins and the test. We were standing at the water, Jack had his hand around my waist standing behind me. Jack started kissing my neck. "Stop," I said giggling. "Can you, uh, hand me a napkin?" I asked him. "Mhmm," He said. "It's time" I thought.