👶13

Chapter 13

Luke

"Sorry Roy, I have to go. I'll call you," I heard Calum drunkenly say to a familiar blonde dude, before joining me at the door. We were practically wetting ourselves with excitement – I could barely contain the urge to let him take me right there and then.

We caught a taxi back to his. Since Blair and Ellis were safely tucked away in a Hemmings bed, we had the whole house to ourselves, with no distractions or opportunity for awkwardness. Calum dragged me up the stairs, undressing himself as I fumbled with the light switch, not wanting to be in the dark.

"You know, you should dress like this more often. You look hot," Calum breathed in between kisses, yanking the buttons of my shirt away from their individual holes. I blushed. I'd made an effort that evening, because the three of us hadn't hung out for a while. I'd even gone so far as to put eye liner on – and that was mainly reserved for concerts and parties.

"Speak for yourself," I replied breathlessly, needing his lips more and more after every passing moment we were detached. His hand reached for the belt around my hips, unbuckling it and pulling down my black skinny jeans, revealing a rectangular bulge in my childish underwear.

"Really? Pokemon? How old are you?" he joked, getting rid of them too and discarding them on the floor. His hands worked magic on my dick, rubbing it all directions and smoothing out the tip in a way I didn't even know was possible. Then, he leant down and started licking it gently, sending tingling thrills up and down my spine, forcing it to arch.

"Fuck Calum, this feels so good..."

Suddenly, he slipped a finger into my ass. I groaned, because it felt so weird and yet so satisfying. He continued licking whilst fingering me, to the point where I was about to cry from how much pleasure I was feeling. It made me want to do something to him.

So I flipped us over, bringing Calum back up so I could connect our lips. I felt his tongue attempting to touch mine, making me giggle as I ran a finger across his nipple.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Calum slurred. I nodded excitedly. I hadn't slept with someone in so long that I craved that high I couldn't get from doing anything else.

~

My eyes forced themselves open, whilst the rest of my senses synced up. I smelt a wonderful homely scent, though I wasn't at home. Ah yes, I'd spent the night at Calum's. My cheeks heated up a little.

I turned around, glancing at Calum's reclining pose. His eyes were still sealed shut, and I could see a shadow of stubble line his chin and upper-lip area. Had last night really happened? I was still buzzing.

All of a sudden, he started rousing. I pretended that I hadn't just been staring at him, and acted surprised when I looked over at him. "Morning," I said with a smile.

But he didn't look so happy. Of course; he'd been pretty drunk last night, and probably hadn't expected to wake up to the person he called to look after his kids.

"Sorry, should I go?" I asked worriedly. I immediately began picking up my clothes, but he forced me down, straddling me and leaning down so our noses touched.

"I am extremely hungover, but how would you feel about a round two?"

A smirk picked up one side of my lip. "Wow, I wasn't expecting that."

"Come on, let's go shower. Bet you haven't tried doing it with hot water running down your skin before."

~