Chapter 2

(Harry's Pov)

Louis and I's date was perfect. Simple and not to expensive but that is the way we like it. We don't see the point in spending loads of money on a meal or a fancy event because that isn't what we want. All we need is each other and each date instantly becomes perfect. 

We actually went ice-skating which was entertaining for both Louis and I because neither of us know how to skate. We barely made it around the rink at least once before falling over and as we were holding hands, the second one of us fell the other fell too. It usually ended with Louis on top of me which isn't an unusual position for us. 

I said nothing.

We did get some violent looks from parents though throughout the night who then spent their time trying to keep their children away from us. I kind of don't blame them. They just didn't understand though that we weren't falling into these positions on purpose. We were and are bad skaters. I can barely walk on normal ground and they expect me to be balance on a blade on ice.

Louis and I had fun though. We had a laugh. We had a typical Louis and Harry date.

We were surprised to see the house clean and quiet when we arrived home though. We did not expect to walk in and see Niall with a feather duster and an apron on. He seemed quite pleased with himself as he dusted the last of the hallway and then packed up, smiling at us when we walked through the door.

Liam was perched on the sofa, sending heart eyes to his boyfriend. He couldn't be asked to get off of his lazy arse to help though. Typical. 

I was genuinely confused as to why Niall was cleaning in the first place though. Niall makes mess, he doesn't clean it. Niall eats the food but doesn't replace it but there is now a fridge full of food.

'Who went shopping? Louis asked, opening up the fridge and grabbing the milk to pour himself a glass.

'Niall did.' Liam stated, finally getting up. 'Shocker I know.' Louis and I simply turned to Niall with a confused look as he sat on the table with a smile.

'I was bored. Decided to make a change.' He stated. 'From now on I plan to be helpful and less of a slob.'

'I wonder how long that will last for.' I sighed, earning a pout from Niall and glare from Liam. 

'I take offense to that.' Niall said, getting up and walking into the living room in protest. We all shook our heads at him and then I quickly turned to Louis.

'£20 pounds says he will last a week.' I said, causing Liam to tut.

'You wish. I say he won't last past tomorrow.' Louis argued.

'Deal.' I agreed, holding out my hand for my boyfriend to shake. 

'Seriously we all know Niall won't last for a week but give him some credit, he will probably last a few days.' Liam added and Louis I gave each other a look, reading each others minds before holding our hands out to Liam. He thought about it for a moment, not wanting to bet on his boyfriend but he couldn't resist and eventually shook both of our hands.

'Where is Zayn?' Louis asked. 

'Upstairs. He has been in his room since he got in and hasn't come out.' Liam replied, flicking the kettle on and offering Louis and I a cup of tea before calling out to Niall as well.

 'I'll go check on him.' Louis said, slipping past me and heading towards the stairs.

'Should I be worried about him?'

'I am.' I said, slightly angry. I shouldn't be angry though. If anything I am more upset that Zayn won't open up to us about what is bothering him. I know we haven't been friends with him for long but in the time that we have it has been like we have known each other forever. There are no boundaries, or so we thought.