DINOSAUR FIELD GUIDE!

(( Info From Jurassic Park Wiki, Prehistoric-Wildlife.com, Dinopit, Dinopedia ))

(( Also, keep in mind. That the dinosaurs listed are either Jurassic Park dinosaurs or the dinosaur in GENERAL. Some information is not realistic, but the weights, lengths, pounds, and any STATISTICAL data, except for maybe speed, IS))

???: Welcome to the Dinosaur Field Guide! Here, you can see information about all the dinosaurs on your adventures! Go down to any Dinosaur picture, and learn the info on the incredible dino!

-------------------------------Field Guide Contents:--------------------

1. Carnotaurus

2. Elasmosaurus

3. Kronosaurus

4. Pteranodon

5. Compsognathus

6. Troodon

7. Velociraptor

8. Sarcosuchus

9. Mosasaurus

10. Tyrannosaurus Rex

11. Dilophosaurus

12. Brachiosaurus  

13. Pachycephalosaurus

14. Parasaurolophus

15. Stegosaurus

16. Indominus Rex

17. Indoraptor

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

??: The Carnotaurus was a FIERCE dinosaur. Reaching heights of about 10-12 feet, and lengths of 19.2-30 feet! This animal was no small creature, also weighing at around 1 ton or 2,000 pounds! This animal had small extensions of horns of the top of its head, and it is presumed to be used for either display, attack, or a shader for its eyes. And just because this animal has tiny arms, it doesn't make it a defenseless animal. It could reach incredible lengths of speed, with its large legs and stiff tail, this animal is an incredible predator and should be taken seriously.

 It could reach incredible lengths of speed, with its large legs and stiff tail, this animal is an incredible predator and should be taken seriously