2

kim aly pov:

When we reached school , it was the last day of my cousins school so i have to manage to spent time during school also and remember this last day . when we entered the hall of the building my cousins block was different so they went to their block me and amy to our own block .

Me and amy went to our lockers but someone blocked our way it was Jeon Jungkook the school playboy and a bully he was after me since the day when i met him ughh i was really angry but i tried to act cool , "hey ! get out of the way playboy whats wrong ? " , he didnt answer my question i passed by him but he grabbed me and drag me somewhere to a dark class room and pinned me to the wall and said , "hey babygirl ! why are you scared look shes scared that she seen a ghost hahhahaha!" , what the f**k is wrong with him hes acting weird today , "what do you want from me pabo!!!!" , he then kicked me hard , slapped me , punched me on my stomach and i just did was cry , then some boys came and stopped him from not doing but he was to much strong to handle but someone from those boys grab my hand and drag me out of that room and said , "hey are you okay did u hurt that much look at your whole body it full of bruises lets get you to the nurses room " he said and took me their but when we entered luckily no one was there we sat on the bed and he took out the bandaid and started to wrap my bruises , "hmm! let me introduce my self my name is Jimin , Park Jimin what is your name ?" he said and i spoke to answer his question , "My name is Kim Aly you can simply call me Aly ! and thanks for saving my life from that playboy ! " , while i said that his eyes were changing somehow and he said , " hey why dont you come over to my place " i was surprised by his sudden talk ," but i have to spend time with cousins and also if I'm free than i can come over !!!" he nodded and his eyes color changed again and we left the nurses room and saw amy standing there she had an angry and worried expression she spoke up , "What the hell happened to you aly and who the f**k is this ? " i looked over to jimin who is uneasy right now so i went to amy and told her , "hey amy lets go I'll tell you later who is this ? now i know your worried about my bruises but he saved me from jungkook the playboy !" , she was shocked by what i said but she nodded with a weird expression on her face . After waved goodbye to jimin and straight away left the school ! .

##sorry for late update but if u like the story plz vote and comment !!!!!!!!!