4

Kim Aly POV :
When he pushed me against the wall and there was no one in the hallway .
"Plz don't kill me I'll do anything ",I said.
"Anything ?" He said with an evil grin on his face that made me more scared.
"YES!" I shouted with a shaking voice.
Then suddenly he smashed his lips harshly on mine. I didn't respond to his kisses and kept my mouth shut. He asked for entrance but I didn't let him which made him angry more. Then his hands tighten the grip on my waist  and my mouth instantly open and he pushed his tongue inside exploring every inch of my mouth. I just give up and kiss him back. And after some time , he broked the kiss and our saliva was connected from each other's mouth. I couldn't believe he did that he stole my first fucking freaking kiss. I was frozen just standing there doing nothing. Then he started kissing my neck except of sucking it he bit me. I tried pushing him back away but he kept pulling me closer. I couldn't fight back I feel like all the blood has been sucked out .
"Plz stop! Plz plz plz s-t-t-o-o-p-p"
Then I blacked out .
Jungkook POV :
What have I done OMG I just bit her ughhhh my vampire soul I'm gonna kill u someday. I picked up Aly Bridal style and when to our dorm(bts dorm) and shouted to all the hyungs and they came running and saw me holding Aly. RM hyung was so mad that he could kill anyone in the moment. Jin hyung came and took Aly from me and took her to the medical room ( the room where the experiments or anybody who got bitten is healed) .
"What the fuck did u do ?" Except of RM hyung , Suga hyung for the first time spoke/yelled infront of anybody.
Or usually he just sitting and listening not speaking at all AT ALL.
"I didn't do anything hyung! It was my vampire! Plz hyung I didn't do anything! Plz!" I said while tears came out from both of my eyes well I didn't cry infront of my hyungs over a girl it's for the first time I'm crying infront of them. All of them were shocked even suga hyung. He and the hyungs came to me and hugged me while comforting me. Suddenly
"SHES AWAKE !" Jin hyung yelled.
I ran in the speed of lightning I was already infront of Aly holding her hand kissing the back of it. Until her eyes were slowly start to open......
Kim Aly POV :
I slowly open my eyes getting adjust to the bright light until I felt something in my hand and took a look it was jungkook.
"Why the fuck r u kissing the back of my hand u pervert!!" I yelled and he let go of it and I kissed my precious hands to make it normal not to be his mark only my mark. I don't remeber anything from last time oh wait I was running from jungkook but don't remember what happened after that ughhhh.
"Do u remember anything ? " he asked .
"No?" I said more like question.

Aly: hello so author isn't available plz vote and follow her she will be so happy if u do .
Author: I'm here ! Plz follow me and vote me I will be happy and Aly is right.
Aly: thank u author so plzzzzzzz

This is aly's aegyo!!!!!!!