7

Kim Aly POV ;
      Starting my day with my puffy face , eye bags and horrible skin with tears stained . Yes my sis is in the hospital today the doctor said that she will be discharged when her body will be fine and the jerk aka jungkook took me to hospital after doing r routines and eating breakfast except me becuz I wasn't feeling like it . We reached and went inside and the doctor said, " Hmm! Well ur sis needs a proper treatment and a proper surgery for her body that is paralysed and I'm so sorry there is no other choice !", after hearing that my heart broke into pieces and tears fell out of my eyes one by one I jus said , " Doctor ? Will the surgery make her out alive ?", the doctor said , " probably yes! Becuz it's paralysed when it's paralysed ur body isn't in contact with u so no pain will be felt so the surgery will be successful!", o felt happy and relieved after hearing that sentence coming out and jungkook said , " Doctor ? Thank you so much of ur effort we really appreciate it!" , I was shocked and also nodded along with him I was thankful to have a doctor like him who would treat my sister !
Skip time
Me and jungkook ate r lunch and now cuddling and eating snacks in the couch while watching TV or more like Netflix . Yes we r right now taking our minds off , until jungkook aka jerk spoke , " Aly ? I wanna confess to u that I love u so much that I wanna have a future with u , have kids with u , have a job together , to have a happy family and I will treat u as my queen , plz will u be my girlfriend?", I choked on my water that I was drinking after hearing his confession my heart skipped a beat I knew I loved him so much to death ,
"YES! I WOULD LOVE TO BE UR GIRLFRIEND!", I kissed him which shocked him but eventually kissed backed. We kissed for like 30 seconds. And stopped to take breathe due to lack of oxygen . We looked at each other's eyes mesmerising every inch of our beauty I was happy to have a boyfriend like him a playboy heartless person from outside and he has a pure heart from inside . He is everything a girl could want and I got that . I'm really lucky.

Author: so sorry for a short chapter and late chapter .
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS
Thx for reading my story whoever r I'm really thankful for u to read my story I really appreciate it.!