6

Kim Aly POV:
When I entered the house I wished I never did...........
I saw my sister laying there lifeless and with blood flooding from her body on the floor . I ran to her and hugged her body and said " plz don't leave me !!! Sis plz plz open ur eyes I wanna be with u plzz" I said while crying my eyes out.
Jerk said " WTF happened here?! OMG what happened to ur sis let's go to the hospital !" Jungkook carried my sis bridal style and brought her the car and I started driving as fast as I could and when we reached hospital jungkook carried her with me into the hospital . When we entered all the nurses and doctors saw what's going on and ran to us and said " take her to the emergency operation room HURRY!" And they took her to the operation room .
I was crying my heart out . I didn't want my sis to die like that she couldn't die she couldn't plz god save her . I fell on the ground and cried a lot and jungkook also fell on the ground with me and hugged me I just hugged him back and he said " it's okay it's going to be okay she's going to be okay shhhh" after I felt easy but my head and eyes felt heavy and I blacked out..
Jungkook POV :
When I was comforting her I saw after some few mins she didn't move a muscle that's when I saw she fainted I started shouting " DOCTORS ! Plz plz she's not waking up do something ?!"
The doctors came and took her the emergency operation room and I also followed them the doctors said " plz wait here we have to check her "
I said " no I will also come so don't try to stop me plz she's the only person I have in my world plz" the doctor said " okay kid u can also come "
We followed her and saw that they were giving electrical shocks as she was not waking up until her body jerked up and lied on the bed the doctor said "well she's good but take care of her and her sis is not in a good condition so she'll almost stay in the hospital for few months becuz right now the body is not felt it feels like it's paralysed so that's y we r keeping her in hospital for further operation and nor can she move except her hands and arms!" I got shocked after what I've heard but what will I tell Aly when she will wake up omg ! After that I say b side alys bed and held her small hands in my big Ines and started kissing her hand until I felt sleepy I slept on her stomach.
Few hours later (brought u by world wide handsome )
Kim Aly POV:
When I woke up I felt something heavy lying on my stomach and saw jungkook is keeping like a baby . But I didn't tell u I had feelings for him also . I started playing with his hair . Then I stopped when I felt him move when he saw me awake he started saying " Aly r u okay ?! R u feeling pain anywhere ?! How r u feeling?!" Then I remembered that what happened to my sis I asked him " how's my sis ?! Is she okay ?! Is she alive ?! Tell me ?!" I started shaking him he stopped me and said " I'm sorry but she's not okay she's almost paralysed except for her arms and hands!" I got shocked and didn't move I never wanted my sis to be hurt and we promised eachother that we will protect eachother no matter what but I failed to protect I broke our one and only promise I started crying until jungkook noticed he hugged me and said " it's okay ! Let's go home the doctor said when u will wake up u will be discharged come on! Kaja!"

Author POV : so how was the story ?
Aly: oh god wtf did u write about my sister ur gonna pay author what role did u let her play omg 😲
Mira: sis it's okay it's just a drama not reality pabo!
Jungkook: yes Aly! She's right ! There's nothing to worry about !
Aly: alright!
Suga : can u all shut the fuck up ! I'm sleeping peacefully until u guys started blabbering about stuff *scoffs*
Taehyung: author U didnt add me in the story ur so selfish I wish I was I with a good author who will add me and hyung! U woke up by yourself becuz u wanted to go to the bathroom okay!
Suga: whatever! I'm going to sleep goodnight?!
Aly: ughh ! Now hello readers so plz follow and vote plzzz I beg u !
Author: yes plz follow and vote like she said plzz🤗🤗