chapter 5 : our little secret

Cuphead pov
Is been a week since me and bendy love each other . We keeping this secret from our friend cuz Bendy scared that after tell them they maybe hate us and feel disguting about us . I have a same feeling too . Today i have an F cuz i didnt study math so Bendy come over to study with me . God i hate math . " Ding dong " i run to the door " hi Cuppy " Bendy said and hugging me . " how was my sexy demon ? " i said with lust . Bendy blushes madly . He push me away " B-B-B-BAKA !!! " he yell . I laught ' his so fucking cute ' i thought . I take him to my room and he start to teach me some math . [ 18 min later ] i only stare at his lips . I still remember our first kiss . His lips is so solf and he tast like chocolate . I bite my lip and really wanna kiss him again . " cuppy ? Cup ? Cuppy are you listen to me ? CUPHEAD !!! " i snap out by his voice " you are not paying attention . Why ? " Bendy ask me " well umm...i " i said nervous . ' fuck god damn it fine ' i thought . I slam my lips to him and his startled . I put him on my lap .

Bendy pov
I supprise by the kiss . I slowly kisses back and melted into the kiss then we broke the kiss and take a breath . We staring at at our eyes " i love my sexy teacher "  he said and purred on my chest . I pat him and giggle . He pick me up and lay me on the bed and we start to kisses .
[ 1 hour later ]
We have done our little fun and resting . Suddenly i heard a voice " Cup ! Im home " ??? Said . Cuphead quickly stood up " sh*t that my brother " he said and panic . I put my cloth on and both go downstair . I saw a blue cup " hi bud . You home early today " cup said " yeah . At the club we only plant the flower  . Is suuper bored " he look at me . That make me even nervous . " ah Mug this is Bendy my friend . Bendy this is my bro Mugman " cuphead said " h-hello " i said shyly .

Mugman pov
I was at my club but is boring and is only plant the flower and go home ugh . Im at my house . I open the door " Cup ! Im home " i said while hang my jacket . " hey bud ! You home early today " he said " yeah . At the club we only plant the flower  . Is suuper bored " i said then i look at the little demon behind my brother . My heart start to beat strongger as i look at the cute face . " ah Mug this is my friend Bendy . Bendy this is my brother Mugman " cup said " h-hello " Bendy said shyly ' oh my god his so cute...wait what ' i thought and blushing " hello . Nice to meet you " i said solfty then he give me a cute smile . " ok . Bendy wanna stay here a little while ? I really wanna know you better " i said " well..." he look at the clock " ok " he said and i feel happy " ok guys . Why dont you  guys have some talk ? Is my turn to cook dinner now " Cup said and go to the kichen . Me and Bendy talk about our family stuff and some fav stuff untill 7 : 30 pm " im sorry but i have to go home " Bendy said and stand up " oh ! Can i see you again ? " i ask . He nod " ok then see you soon " i said and open the door for him . When his gone i sigh then walk in but stood back and look at the mirror and saw my face was hit up ' what im i kidding . His not gay...im not gay...am i ? ' i thought . I cant understand my feeling . I kinda like him but will he except my feeling for him . I dont know
( me : pls dont hate me . I have a new ship is bendug . So here is the age
Cuphead : 19
Mugman : 19
Bendy      : 18
Boris        : 16
Alice        : 37
That all . Well back to the story )

Bendy pov
[ at school ]
I was helping a girl name Lucy to cary the books to the gym " you look cute when you smile . You should do that more " i said and she blushing " well...i dont like it " she said .  I put all the books on the desk " Hey Bendy " she said " yes ? " i look at her " well i have tea club...after luch...would...would..you like to..." she ask nervous . Sudden someone grap my hand and pull me under the desk and cover my moth . Is was Cuphead " huh ? Bendy ?...oh well i think he have a better thing to do " Lucy said and walk out the gym . " hey what was that for ? That was very rule to let a lad--- " i said and he slam his lips to my lips . We broke the kiss " shut up " Cup said . I blushes " g-get off me you jerk " i yell and try to stand up " nah " he said and smirk and his face close to me . I turn to the lelf to not let him kiss me " aw...what wrong Bends ? " he said " we are at shool you idiot " i said angry " well what's wrong withe kisses...after all " i know what will he gonna say next " CUP ! NO " i said " two lips "  " NO ! " i yell " are better then one " he said and kisses me deeply . After the kiss he laught " you are so cute dork ~♡" he said " i hate you " i said and blushes " i love you to honey~♡" he said .

P/s : sup guys long time no see . I need more idea for the story . I need help . Comment some idea for me ok ? Hope you guys enjoy and i will see you guys next chapter