chapter 9 : can we start again ? ( end )

[ 4 moths later ]

Bendy pov

I was buying some meat in the supermarket . I walking around and thinking about Cuppy...is been like 4 moths . I miss him but i can't believe that his a killer . While i was deep in my mind suddenly i hit someone " oh im so sorry i wasn--" i was about sorry the man but then i realize that was Mugman " a-ah hi Bendy ! What a nice suprise " he chuckles . I smile " hi Mugman " .

Mugman pov

I hit someone smaller than me  and realize is was Bendy . I feel a small smirk on my face . " hi mugman " he give me a warm smile ' i must have you ' i thought and " well i have to keep going . Is really nice to meet you here Muggy " he pat my lelf arm and start to walk away  " wait ! " i hold his hand " he froze " M-Muggy ? " " i-im sorry . I just wanna...umm...can...i mean would you like  to play at funland ? " i asked " sure . When ? "  " sunday ? I will pick you up  At 7 pm  "  " okay . See you later " he said some how really cute . " alright see you later" i wave my hand and walk away ( 15 min later ) " Cups ! Im home " i hang my jaket and went to the kichen " Sup bro . What's for dinner ? " he still don't feel any better . He look even more sadness and tired . I check in the frigde and i feel so worry . I make breakfast for him this morning and he didn't touch it even luch . He only eat diner and that make him lost so many weight . He been like this for 4 moths cuz Bendy  " hey bro...um..." i don't wanna to this . I love Bendy too and  want him to be mine forever but...i can't standing and look my own brother like this " someone want to meet you at Funland this sunday " i said " who ? " he look at me " i donno he said he want meet you . " i sweating . ' i hope this work '

Cuphwad pov

My brother said that someone want to meet me . I wonder who it is . I nod yes " ok ! He said 7 pm and in sunday will you come ? " i nod .

[ skip to the date ]

Mugman pov

Is working . I only have to pick Bendy " bro is 6 30 pm go change your cloths you don't wanna be late . Oh yeah i have something to do i'll be right back at 8 pm so don't wait for me ok ? Ok bye ! " i before he can reply me i rush to my car and drive to Bendy's home . I knock on the door " hello ? " ??? Said " greeting miss my name is Mugman nice to meet you " i smile " oh hello young man my name is Alice . Nice to meet you too . What bring you here dear ? " she said " i come to pick up your child Bendy . Is he here ?" I look behind her . " of course dear . Wait here i'll call him " i nod .  " hi muggy ! " Bendy walk to me . My heart beat fast and my face start to heat up when i saw him in the pink outfit ' so cute ' i thought . " ready to go ? " i open the car . He giggle then walk in
[ 5 min later ]
" we here " i look up " woaw this place is so beautiful ' man were is Cupnead he should be here by now " Mug ! Let's play that game " he point at the throw ball game . I smile " sure " i give the man 5 $ and he give me 3 ball . I look at Bendy and saw him look at the the big fluffy cat hang on the war he must be want that . I throw all 3 ball and im win " you win ! What prize do you want ? "  ??? Said " i'll take that one" i point at the big fluffy cat . " here you go young man " i give it to Bendy " M-Mug ! I don't want it ! " he blushes and push the cat on my face . I laught and pet his head " keep it ! I win this for you " he blushing even more and hug the fluffy cat tightly " thank you Muggy " he giggle . I look around and saw Cuphead was standing right next to the candy store and he didn't notice me yet ' perfect ! ' i thought and whisper near Bendy " Hey Bends ! Can you wait for me at candy store ? " he nod and walk away . I run away lelf Bendy and Cuphead alone ' this plan going well heheh' i thought and drive back home .

Cuphead pov

I have standing here like 6 min ugh where is the unknown person . I start to piss off " Cuppy ?" I turn back and saw Bendy . My chest feel like a rock just hit me . I start to cry and hug him " Bendy ! * sob * " i cry and he cry too . I let go off him and i kiss him on the lips . I pull away and we staring at each other " Cuppy...i-i miss you " he cry sofly . "I try not to cy out loud . I  hug him tight " i miss you too . Look im really sorry for what i done . I know that im wrong is just i can't control myself in the night i-im sorry-- " Bendy kiss me again on the lips " i just want us to go back to the happy days we spend together Cuppy " the music sound broke the silent i pull Bendy in my arms and kiss him deeply . He wrapped his arms around my neck  . I broke the kiss let him take some air " let start it over sall we ? " i said wich he smile and cry in joy and happiness

[ few years later ]
Narrator pov
Is was a lovely sunday . Bendy and Cuphead have married so now Cuphead  is  a father and Bendy is a mother of two lovely children .  Their son name Cendy and their daughter name Zoe . Cuphead was sitting in the kichen reading new  paper while Bendy was making breakfast then Cendy run to his father and and hug him " morning daddy ! " cendy smile and Zoe run to her mother and hug him from behind" mommy ! Up ! Up ! " she giggle and jumping . Bendy smile sweetly as he pick his daugther  " morning kiddo " Cuphead laught and pick up his son and put him on his lap " breakfast ready ! " Bendy said and put Zoe on her little table " mmh ! This egg is delicious " Cuphead kiss Bendy cheek and make him blushes " eheheh . Im so lucky to have a great husband like you Cuppy " Bendy giggle "and im so lucky to have a beautiful wife like you Bendy or should i say Honey " Cuphead kiss Bendy neck . Bendy laught " s-stop hahahah Cuppy is tickles hahahah stop " " heheh ok i'll stop  " Cuphead kiss Bendy cheek " Papa ! Can you play football with me ? " Cendy said while having his food in his moths then suddenly cought " sweetie ! You must swallow before talk " Bendy use napkin and clean his son moth " im sorry mommy..." Cendy said while play with his toy .
[ evening ]

Cuphead and Cendy are playing football in the backyard . Bendy was singging a lullaby for his daugther
" hush now my stories
Close your eyes and sleep
Wazing the wave
Diving the deep
Stars are shinning bright
The wind is on the road
Don't cry i'll see you by and by
Won't you come with me
Where the mood is is make of gold
And in the morning sun
I'll sing the song of the sea
I have a dream last night
I heard the sweetness sound
I saw a great white light
Dancer on the road
Castle in the sand
Cradle in the sea
Don't cry i'll see you by and by
Won't you come with me where the ocean meet the sky....." Zoe was sleeping  in Bendy arms peacefully while Bendy was looking out the window watching Cuphead play with Cendy . His smile and his tears full of joy are drop on the floor . This is the happy ending that Bendy have been looking for . Bendy and Cuphead live together happilly after . Narrator : " so this is the end my dear friends . I hope that you will fine your own happiness and your dream . Goodnight everyone . I will see you in the next story .

Dear reader .

hi guys im back and PHEW ! I have finish this book . Sooo what do you think about the end ? Was is good ? Pls comment ( i really wanna know ) . So good night  everyone heheh .
                                   Love
                                   Miko xoxoxo