CHAPTER: 5

I got home sore and in a bad mood. Coach's wife found out he was cheating and he took it out on the team, well on me to be more specific. What did the asshole expect this town is so small a pin could drop at the end of the block and you can hear it on the next end what's even worse gossip goes around even quicker than the waves of sound. Every part of my body hurt in a new way name the body part and I can tell you the sensation, burning, throbbing or pure soreness. All I wanted to do was take a nice, warm, bath and sleep for a week. Thank god it's Friday, but we have team training on Sunday. I might need to go to masseuse because I don't know if my body can handle any more abuse.

"Bonsoir abuela."

"Don't come near me you smell foul!" She said with a scowl."Hurry up take a bath and dress neatly we have a guest coming over in less than 15 minutes" I groaned unattractively.

"Mais grand-mère -"

"No, no, no, no quiero escucharlo go get ready." I saw that slipper and was climbing the stairs without another word. Where the hell does she keep the damned thing so I can hide it. I didn't even bother trying. As usual, I just threw on some joggers and an extremely baggy t-shirt that says Carolina Panthers. I kinda liked American football but never got really into it. My hair was wet so shook my head like a dog and left it that way. Not bothering to comb out the tangles or cared what it looked like a top my head.

I was coming down the stairs and my grandmothers horrified double take of my outfit told me she didn't approve, but couldn't say anything because the doorbell rang. She rushed to open it giving me a disapproving look that I pretend to not see and decided to take a seat furthest away from her. I wish my sister was here. I heard voices but zoned them out to take a look at the food on the table and my god I couldn't wait to dig in. "Terrer this is Azenday excuse her attire..." She said glaring at me. when I turned around I was horrified, shooketh to my core, angry. 'Why the fuck is he in my house?' His face wore the same expression as mine. I didn't realize I said that out loud.

"TERRER !" I jumped at the mention of my name.

"Sorry," I said still dumbfoundedly shocked. She scrunched her eyebrows.

"You two know each other ?" I was about to deny it but he cut in front of me. I should slap him for doing that, but she would have my head.

"Yeah we do!" he said with a cheery smile wrapping an arm around my shoulders. We were close to the same height, we only differed by a few inches. He must be like 6'3 or 5. I almost punched him in the stomach to let go of me but I remembered my grandmother was watching us. So I just left my fist balled up at my side.

"Oh, I didn't expect that!"

"Well her first words to me excused my language, but I'm putting it in her exact words: 'fuck off you perverted son of a bitch.'" Terror, pure horror that's what my grandmothers face read. I could feel the heat coming off my body from embarrassment, or maybe cause the slipper would pop out any time soon. Why in the world would he say that! Piece of shit. He was looking at me smiling, Oh the nerve! Well, it takes two for a proper game.

"Well that was because he was coming on to Min-jun, he was not taking no for an answer. So he started to touch him inappropriately." Now it was his turn to look horrified. Ha! My grandmothers face looked even more mortified a simple 'oooh' was what she said "What ?" he responded

"You're gay?" my Abuela asked and he cleared his throat.

"No no, I was just uhh going through a phase ?" I choked on my saliva. "and I didn't touch anyone inappropriately" I could feel his glare. well, he started it I simply finished. I pulled in my lips trying my hardest not to start laughing uncontrollably, sinking my nails into his arm, making him wince and took it off my shoulder. Resuming my position at the table this is going to be a LOVELY dinner! That I'm going to enjoy I sipped my juice and rolled my eyes.