CHAPTER: 8

When we get there, and coach is fuming about some irrelevant shit I don't care about. He sees us and smile quickly decorates his fat face. Okaaay not creepy at all. "BALT! come get your team in order. NOW ! Were going against the second best school in the district and they're coming prepared I will not lose to that moron because of some lazy hormonal teens!"

"Who pissed in his  fruit loops ?"

"His wife. she's divorcing him and taking half of his stuff."

 "Where do you get all this information from ? We should call you the schools' gossip girl."

"I prefer captain and if I told you ... I'd have to kill you. Okay team front and center! That includes you Astrolerger.." I roll my eyes and join the team. "Okay I know we're tired and-..." My eyes were wondering around and focused on a classroom, seeing a figure moving around. Who's here on a Saturday and what are they doing ? My attention now focused on a black audi tt blasting music. Tracy and the some of the cheerleading sluts were pulling into the school gate jamming to 'Pretty girls'. I've never had a problem with any of them like in the movies or books they're always the mean girls ? Well they're not mean, but they are air heads especially when it comes to boys and anytging else basically . "Astrolerger ! attention here please. Take over until I come back no slacking off !" I roll my eyes along with a few other team mates.

"Is he going to have a 3sum this time?" I chuckled at the comment. 

"Okay guys, you heard the man, no slacking. But let's start off easy cause everyone's tired okay ? How about we just stretch for a few." I was doing but kicks when coach stormed out onto the field, and he was a mess.

"Astrolerger ! this is not any fucking yoga class !"  I rolled my eyes.

 "Continue with three dozen laps around the field."

"That's more like it! Make it six for you Astrolerger"  

"My god !" I silently groan then he walks back inside.I had to take a breath to calm myself from doing anything irrational. When we were done my legs felt like they were about to give out."kay guys regular, diamond, knuckles and one handed push ups a dozen each." I practically tore myself off the bench to join the team, Kevin would have sat and watch but that's not fair. What kind of example is that ? "Guys  we can do this." I sounded calm but I don't think i'll make it my body hurts. After this we'll do jumping jacks then a five minute water break." 

"Make it ten please !"

"I'll give you another one later on okay ?"Coach came back out a little neater this time.

"Good that's what I like to see" I heard a few 'fuck yous'. "Astrolerger i'm going to put weights on you, as a captain you need to show true leadership by setting example" I almost collapsed when he put a ten pound weight on my back. I had to stay still for a while until I was able to regain myself. " I got up slowly, you could see me trembling." Okay guys pogo  and one legged jumping jacks a dozen each."

"What ?!  that's it ?! four dozen each and for you Astrolerger  six dozen each." I wanted to shout fuck you to his face then spit on him, but I remembered that ,i'm the one who wants this i'm the one whose putting myself in this position. 

"Okay guys we can do this!" We barely got through that my lungs burned every time I breathed. "Team five minute water break!" I got grateful looks from them. "None of you better be late!" The look he gave us was menacing. 

"I hope his wife takes everything." I laughed at Teal's joke. "Wanna grab a bite after practise ?" I took of my shirt wiped my body and ringed the sweat out of it. Gross. I winced at the burning sensation my biceps felt. "Nah I just wanna sleep for a week ."

"Understandable. I think i'll have my mom massage me." He chuckled. I scrunch my nose and gave him a pained look.  We were at the tap when a shadow blocking my sun appeared I turned to be face to face ... well kind of with mister doosh wipe. Teal was putting his head under the running water, in an attempt to cool himself ? The fuck ? 

"Why do you let him push you around? "

"What do you care?"

"Your shaking like an old leaf ready to drop."

 "Its none of-... What are you doing here?" I said narrowing my eyes at him, he smirked amusingly. 

"What do you care?"

"Yeah real mature of you professor ." His face had an amused look I wanted to slap off if I could feel my hands. Jessica a brunette with brown eyes that are a bit lighter than what most considered normal, came by his side.

"Hey Terror."

"Hi."

"Sorry if i'm interrupting... but excuse me, mister Azariah I wanted to ask if you could be my math tutor ?" I turned to see Teal had already left, my five minutes were almost over, so I took a quick drink out of water and let them continue.

 "Terror ?" I spun on my heel to see him staring at me with some weird look, then he looked at the ground. "Your grandmother asked me to give you a ride back" I raised my eyebrows

 "What ? is that-'

"It's not why i'm here... I bumped into her on my way down, she asked me where I was going then asked if I can give you a ride back." Instead of Kevin, of course. Ugh, sounds like her. I didn't want to be in that vehicle in truth, because he'd probably be getting a  hand job or head on the way back, ignoring the fact i'm there and can hear the sounds. 

"Fine. but don't talk to me."

"Yes mam." he mocks me with a salut, I scowl at him and hurry back when I heard the whistle signaling the end of my 'break'. I sighed but tried to keep a straight posture I could feel his eyes on me as I walk away. Perv.