Emison: Friends, Love and Gossip.

Hanna, Aria and Spencer are standing at their lockers. Talking about Emily.

" Don't you think Emily has a new boyfriend?" Aria asked. " What? why would you think that?" Spencer asked with a face like No way!

" Uh, no Emily doesn't have a boyfriend!" Hanna interrupted quickly.

" I just thought that because she isn't reachable at evenings, neither at night.." Aria said.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean anything" Hanna said Jumpy.

" Why are you being so jumpy Hanna? It's like you know something we don't."

" No that's not it but.. " Hanna gets interrupted by Emily walking into the hallway.

" Hi guys! What are you talking about?"

" Nothing, just gym class, don't you think that new guy is kinda.. uhm.. gross? " Spencer said quickly.

Emily looks at Hanna, Hanna is making a sign she wants to talk to her.

*bzzz* Emily's phone goes off, it's a text from Alison.

- Meet me tonight at 7 pm sharp. And wear the most beautiful dress you can find. Love you xoxo -A

Emily smiles like she was at the best place in the world, like she just won the lottery or something.

Aria and Spencer look at Hanna.

" I told you" Aria whispers into Hanna's ear.

"It's still nothing, until you find proof." Hanna says like she knows about everything going on.

Hanna takes Emily apart from the group. " they think you have a boyfriend, you really should come clean" Hanna pushed Emily.

" Yes, but I'm afraid they gonna go all judging on Alison.. "

"It's important you let them know you trust them, you can't keep lying to them, and I'm tired of lying too."

Emily looked at Aria and Spencer.

"You're probably right" Emily said with a little doubt.