Chapter 14.

Chapter 14. 🙌😏

Tylas *POV*

After magcon, hayes went by me again and asked if I wanted to go to mcdonalds with him. I said yes, and then told becca that she should head home without me because I'd be with hayes. She winked at me and left. Then it was just me and hayes.

"so how have you been?" He asked me. Not trying to make things awkward.

"Great., how have you been?" I asked him.

"Good. Why didn't you ever tell me about you moving?"

"I didn't want to because I didn't want you to keep me from moving back."

"Tyla. I'm sorry for everything that I've done."

"No, it's fine."

He grabbed my arm, turned me around, and pulled me into him for a hug. It was kinda cute actually. I hugged him back, and he smelled super good. I still couldn't believe this was happening. He came back for me. Was it meant to be?

We both got in a taxi, and went to mcdonalds. While we were in the car, I texted my momma telling her that I'd be home a bit later.

When we arrived at McDonald's, I got a Big Mac, and hayes got chicken nuggets, he was so cute. We sat down and ate while we talked. We caught each other up on a lot of things. I was really happy for him. Him and Nash were getting offers from nickelodeon and Disney channel, and commercial companies . I could tell her was very happy and excited about it as well. But it worried be even more. If I'd give him another chance, he'd be too busy for me with all of all of these offers, and magcon. The more famous he would get, the harder it would be for us to be together. It sucks. After we were done eating some mcdonalds, we took a walk in the city, and went by a lake. It was dark out, and the moon was up in the sky shining. The light was reflecting on the water. It was beautiful. It was just us there, and we layed on the grass next to eachother.

"Tyla, it was really nice to see you today." Hayes said.

"It was nice seeing you too hayes. I missed you.. A lot."

"Really?" He asked surprisingly.

"Yeah, how couldn't i?"

"I don't know.. I thought you hated me."

"No hayes, I was hurt. I couldn't hate you. I thought moving away from you would help me forget about you, and get over you. But the truth is, it made it harder for me. There were times when I couldn't get you out of my head."

He smiled. Turned his head to face mine, and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled.

"Why'd you kiss me?" I giggled.

"I had to." He said.

We continued to talk about our feelings, and look up at the stars. It was perfect. I hadn't been this happy in a while.

Oh shit. I had to get home! I grabbed my phone from my pocket and checked what time it was. It was 8:30. I had to be at home by 9 because I didn't want to leave my nonna home alone.

"I'm sorry, but if have to get home."

"Alright, I'll take you home." Hayes said. He was the sweetest.

He got up, and helped me get up. We walked to the streets, and found a taxi. We got in and went to my house. When we got to my grandmas apartment, he walked me to the door.

"Today was amazing with you." He said blushing.

"I know, I'm so glad I got to see you again." I told him.

"Yeah" he said with a sexy half smile.

"Yeah" I said smiling back and biting my lip.

We starred into each others eyes for a bit and then he leaned in. I leaned in as well, and we kissed. We kissed and I seriously felt like a whole zoo in my stomach. It was nothing compared to those stupid butterflies. Everything around me went away and it was just me and him.

When we were done kissing, hayes blushed and said

"I've been waiting to do that all day."

We both giggled and then we said bye it eachother.

"Text me tomorrow. I wanna see you again" he said.

"Alright I will, goodnight hayes."

"Goodnight beautiful."

I walked in, shut the door, and ran to my room. Oh my god this was seriously the best day ever! And I thought it would be he worst ! I was laying in bed texting Courtney while my nonna was making Mac and cheese for me in the kitchen.

Courtney : how did magcon go ?😏

Me : it was seriously the best, I'm so glad I went 😘😘

Courtney: what happened omg ?!

Me: me and hayes talked, and I guess we're together again, but not "together" you know what I mean?

Courtney: ohh yeah I get youuu. Awe I'm so happy for you! 💕

Me: thanks court :) and yeah we kissed when we came to drop me off 💖☺️

Courtney : he better not mess it up this time!

Me: Duuude forealll. But brb I'm gonna go get some Mac & cheese(;

Courtney : ok and lol fatass

I turned off my phone and walked into the kitchen. I saw my grandma making some Mac and cheese and it looked amazing. It even smelled amazing. I said hello to her and sat at the table.

"Soo?" She asked.

"So what?"

"So how was magcon?!" She smiled.

"Well um, you know.. It was cool"

"What did you do? Did you have any fun?"

"Yea it was just fun I guess. And um, I just met the guys."

"Oh, sounds fun. I'm glad you had a good time."

"Thanks nonna."

I was so terrible at lying. I did more than just meet the guys. My day was perfect. I finished my Mac and cheese and went into my room. My phone suddenly went off. Someone had texted me. I jumped on my bed, and grabbed my phone. I unlocked it and It was hayes who had texted me.

"I had a great night with you 😘😍"

"Right back at cha ☺️💖"

I smiled really hard.

"So, will we hangout tomorrow?!(;"

"Yess(:"

"Alright. Well I'm getting tired so I'll text you tomorrow when I wake up. Goodnight beautiful. 😴💕😘"

"Okay, and goodnight cutie ❤️😘"

I turned off my phone, and just layed on my bed. I kept thinking about today and I kept smiling. I'm so glad everything went well today. I really was. I just hope I don't get hurt again. I don't want that to happen.