Chapter 12: the surprise.

Chapter 12. 💖😮

|| sorry I haven't been updating my story , I've been busy :/ but I will be updating so many more chapters now! Xoxo ||

1 month later.

*hayes POV*

I woke up to the sound of nash yelling "HAYES WAKE UP WAKE UP."

"What the hell do you want?" I asked in a tired tone.

"We're gonna have another magcon!" He said happy.

"Oh sweet, where?" I asked him.

"Chicago!" He said.

Oh shit. Chicago! Tyla lives in Chicago now! After a month I can finally see her again.

"Ohh"

"Is something wrong with Chicago?" He asked.

"Nah. Chicago sounds great."

"Alright. Well, we'll be leaving in a week." He said walking out of my room.

I still couldn't believe it. After a month I can finally see Tyla. I haven't talked to her in a month. I miss her. It's been hard trying to get her off my mind . But I can't help it. It's why I broke up with Jordan. I was loosing feelings for her. My feelings weren't as strong as the first time me and her dated. So I decided it wasn't meant to be and I broke up with her. I just wanted to see Tyla. And apologize for everything. I really can't wait for Magcon in Chicago.

*tylas POV*

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. It was Courtney calling me. The fuck did she want at 8 in the morning. ? I answered the phone.

"Helloo?" I said in a scratchy voice.

"TYLA YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW ON TWITTER"

"What did you see on twitter?"

"There's gonna be a magcon in Chicago!! Hayes is going to Chicago!"

"Wait what?! He can't !"

"Why not ? Don't you wanna see him?!"

"Courtney I can't ! I wanna forget about him!"

"Tyla it's been a month. And you can't get that kid out of your head. I don't think you ever will."

Ugh. She was right.

"I gotta go, text me"

"Alright bye love you"

What the fuck. Just what I needed. A Magcon in Chicago. But I mean me and hayes won't see each other and he's dating Jordan. I can't lie though. I missed him like crazy. I don't think I can forget about him. I took a shower, got dressed, ate breakfast, and went for a walk in the city. I loved taking walks in the city. I'd get to see a lot of people and just look at the tall buildings. While I was on my walk I bumped into my friend Becca. She's been one of my bestfriends since kindergarten.

"Hey ! I thought I'd never see you! When did you come back?!" She asked me.

"Hey! And a month ago."

"And you never texted me?!"

"Yeah I know I'm sorry. I've been busy."

We went to Starbucks, and got some coffee and sat down to catch up on things.

"So why'd you come back?" She asked.

"I missed Chicago. And, well.. I don't know. I met this guy, and yeah."

"If you met a guy then wouldn't you want to stay there ?"

"Yeah. But he played me."

"Oh. I'm sorry. Well who was he?"

"This guy names hayes. Hayes Grier."

"OH MY GOD THE HAYES GRIER?"

"You know him?"

"WHO DOESNT. THAT KID IS FINEE"

"Haha. Well, he played me."

"What happened?"

"Ha girlfriend cheated on him, and me and him were pretty close. we hung out all the time. When they broke up, he just acted like he liked me. He even kissed me and called me "babe" . But then at his surprise birthday party, he got back together with his girlfriend that cheated on him."

"Ohh . Boys. They're stupid. And I'm sure he'll regret doing that."

"Haha sure."

"Well, if you didn't know.. I'm a huge Magcon fan. That's why I know about him. I got tickets for Magcon, since they're gonna be in Chicago.. Wanna come?"

"Becca .. "

"PLEASE. Nobody else wants to go. I beg you."

"But hayes ..-"

"Just pretend like he's not even there! It'll be fine. He'll ignore you cause hell have so many fans there!"

"Alright. I'll go."

"Yay"

When we were done with our Starbucks, I walked home, and she left somewhere else. Right when I got home I texted Courtney telling her id go to Magcon next week.

"OMG your going?!"

"Yeah 😕"

"Goodluck .. Hayes will be there."

"Ughh . I kno! 😩"

I turned off my phone and went downstairs to watch some tv with my grandma. She was watching the notebook. Great. More things to make me think of hayes.

"Nonna I don't feel like watching this anymore .. I'm going upstairs."

I went upstairs and into my room. And looked outside for a little. And started to think. My life is really a mess right now. I moved thinking that I'd forget about him. But it's not working . Not at all . Maybe not even moving country's would help. I was really bored so I just stalked all magcon guys profiles because I wanted to learn more about them. Since I didn't know shit. I also looked through hayes social medias. He's gotten so much cuter. I can't believe it's been a month.