Chapter 15. (I love bryan)

Chapter 15.😍

||"I love Bryan" is not the name of this chapter! Thanks for reading tho! Xoxo||

*next day *

* hayes POV*

Yesterday was amazing. I got to see Tyla again. I thought it would go terribly wrong, but it was perfect. I just had to let her know how I felt about her. And the good thing was that she still had feelings for me.

I had breakfast with carter, Taylor and Matthew at the hotel. Nash and cameron were hanging out with some girls. I guess Nash was dating somebody, but I didn't know who she was. We made a couple of vines, (which were actually funny), and then we all went back to our rooms. I turned off my phone and texted Tyla.

"Good morning beautiful 😘"

I then turned off my phone and sat in the couch waiting for her to reply.

She finally replied and said,

"Goodmorning :)"

"Wanna hangout ?:)"

"Sure, where ?:)"

"Hm, I'll pick you up in about an hour :)"

"Wait where are we going?"

"It's a surprise ;)"

My plan was to take Tyla to this little part of the forest behind the city. I kinda just discovered it when me and nash were taking a walk around Chicago. Nobody ever went there, so i knew it would just be us. And it was really beautiful." There was a little stream there. The water was clear and you could see all the fish , and rocks underneath the water. The trees were really green. And there were gorgeous flowers surrounding the part of the forest.

I hopped in the shower, changed into some khaki pants, and a cameron Dallas sweatshirt cameron bought me, and some vans. I texted Nash I'd be be back at the hotel in about 2 hours, and I went outside to find a taxi. I finally found one, and went to Tylas.

I got there and I texted her saying I was waiting outside.

About 5 minutes after, I saw her come outside. She looked beautiful today. As always. Her hair was down, and she was wearing a pair of skinny jeans, some sandals, and a yellow crop top. At least that's what I think their called. God, I was so lucky to have her. Well, officially not yet. But I wanted to ask her out soon.

"Hey " she said with a smile.

"Hey Tyla"

I gave her a hug and we both got in the taxi. We were on our way to the city. The taxi dropped us off right outside the sears building. The place I wanted to take her to wasn't far away from there at all.

"So, what's the surprise?" She asked.

"Follow me." I said winking at her.

I looked at her hand and held it.

"Um, is this okay?" I asked.

"Absolutely"

We both smiled at each other. I finally lead her to the forest, but she seemed confused.

"This is the surprise?" She said giggling.

"No we aren't there yet."

We walked in into the forest, and we finally got to the little section where the stream was. It was an amazing view.

"Oh my god, this is beautiful." She said.

"Yeah, just like you." I told her. Half smiling.

"Shut up" she said blushing.

We climbed a tree right by the water, and we sat on a branch. We were just looking at the stream.

"Hayes."

"Yeah?"

"You're leaving in a week." She said.

"I know. I don't want to."

"You have to. You live in North Carolina. "

"Tyla, I can't. I'm not just gonna go home, and not see you for another month." I told her.

"It's going to happen."

"Why don't you just move back to North Carolina Tyla? I don't get why you even moved."

"Don't you remember why I moved ? Hayes I moved because I didn't want to get hurt by you anymore, and I felt like I needed to comeback to Chicago "

I felt bad. It made me feel like she wouldn't be here if it weren't for me.

"Tyla, I'm sorry."

"You've already apologized a million times, it's okay."

"It's not. You would've never left if it weren't for me. It's all my fault."

"It's not hayes."

"Please, just move back."

"I don't think it's that easy."

"it was easy for you to move back to Chicago. So I don't get why you can't move back to North Carolina."

"Hayes, what if I move back? And you do something it me again ? I can't. I just can't move back."

"Oh so you don't trust me?"

"I do. I'm just scared hayes."

"Scared of what ?! You know you're the only girl I want !"

"It's what you said last time. And you ended up giving Jordan a second chance. I just can't hayes."

It bothered me that she wouldn't trust me. I told her this time everything was going to be different. But I guess I should just prove to her that she can trust me.

*Tylas POV*

What the fuck. He wanted me to move back to North Carolina? I couldn't. Well maybe, but i can't trust him at the moment like how I used to. It would just have to take some time.

It was kinda awkward now. But we still had an amazing view. He wouldn't say anything though. I think he was bothered.

"Hayes, I do trust you. I just don't want to get hurt again." I told him finally breaking the silence.

"You won't get hurt Tyla. I regret everything I've done. I was so close to loosing you and I don't want that to happen again."

I couldn't help but to believe me.

"Alright. I'll think about moving back."

"Yay" he said smiling.

He held my hand, and leaned in to kiss me. I leaned in too. We kissed, and let's just say his lips are amazing. They're so soft.

"Let's go get something to eat." Hayes said rubbing his stomach.

He jumped off the tree, and then helped me get off. We walked out the forest, and walked to the city. We were going to eat some Panera. I've never been there before. We entered a small panera right next to the bean, and it smelled amazing. You could smell the coffee, and the fresh baked bread they had taken out of the oven. Hayes was already ordering, but I had no idea what to order. He saw I was confused, smiled, and ordered for me some chicken noodle soup. I loved chicken noodle soup.

"No problem babe." He said winking at me. I giggled and blushed.

We found a place to sit, sat down, and began eating. We were there for about an hour talking. He kept making sweet comments, and all I'd do was blush like an idiot and giggle. It was great. He was great. No, amazing. Perfect. I was so glad he was in Chicago. I didn't want him to leave. I only had about 3 days left with him.