Contacts

[Derek Shepherd]

Your name- Mchottie🤤
His name- Mcdreamy☁️

After Derek found out that you and your friends started calling him Mcdreamy behind his back, he started calling you Mchottie, but not just behind your back. The names stuck. And after seeing just Derek pop up every time he texted you for the hundredth time, you finally changed his contact name. Little did you know, yours had been changed months ago.

[Alex Karev]

Your name- y/n ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💖
His name- AlEx KarEv🤮

This story behind this is a simple one. Your old contacts for each other were your names, but after you started dating, Alex got this great idea that he would take your phone and make his own contact. You obviously changed it to something else: something to make him laugh. But he let you change your name on his phone and he kept it, which made you so happy because of how outrageous it was.

[Owen Hunt]

Your name- hunny🍯
His name- knight in shining whatever🗡

One time, Owen asked you what you wanted for lunch while you were in the middle of some important phone call. He kept nagging and nagging so eventually you just screamed "HUNNY!" As in 'hunny, shut up.' But Owen being Owen just bought you a thing full of hunny. So now all he does is call you hunny. Owen's name came about because one time, you were talking to a little kid. She asked you if Owen was your knight in shining whatever. And you nodded and started calling him that.

[Jackson Avery]

Your name- Y/l/n ☔️
His name- Avery ☔️

You and Jackson liked to call each other by your last names. You found it adorable. So did he. So those were your contacts for each other; just your last names. Until you had your first kiss. It was like some big romantic scene from straight out of a movie. The type of thing that never really happened in real life. It was in the pouring rain and you felt like there was some kind of connection between the two of you; like something really special holding you together. So that's where the rain emoji comes in.

[Mark Sloan]

Your name- Some girl with a cute ass🍑
His name- Mark👅

Mark was always telling you how cute your ass was. It made you feel giddy. One time he said it right in front of one of your friends and you almost slapped him on the face. So that's the story of your contact. Mark's is a little different. You wanted to wait to have sex. Mostly because you felt like you might actually have a chance at a long lasting relationship with Mark. But he wanted to have sex like half the time you saw him. So you put a tongue next to his name. It's a bit of a pathetic story, but it's the story of you guys.

[George O'Malley ]

Your name- Cutie 💕
His name- Georgie ☺️

George liked to call you stupid pet names all the time. You'd never admit it, but you were in love with the cute little things he'd call you. He called you them so much he just decided to change your name in his phone to your favorite one. And you called him Georgie a lot, so you changed his contact to it. He got mad whenever someone besides you called him that. It made you feel special.

[Andrew Deluca]

Your name- love bug🐛
His name- nancy drew 🔍

Let's be honest. You love saving lives. Unless they are the lives of bugs. So one time when you saw a bug crawling along the lining of Andrew's tee-shirt, you slapped it until you knew for sure that it was dead. Then you apologized for hitting his shoulder so many times and that's when he told you that he liked you so much that you could hit him with a hammer and he'd forgive you. So you were his love bug. 🐛🐛You made his contact Nancy Drew because of this patient he had one time. Nobody in the whole hospital could figure out what was wrong with him; except Andrew. So you called him Nancy Andrew. He corrected you- told you that it was Nancy Drew and it just stuck.