PART 2

I woke up in a dark room with a blanket over me and someone pacing besides me. “Where am I?” I whispered but it was obvious the stranger heard me. “Ella? Oh my god, Ella, I was so worried I thought you were dead or like possessed and then I would of failed my mission and I would be sentenced to death and then your family would of killed me and then my family would go to jail and the whole world would be in ruins!!!” “JAKE??” I said sleepily. “Yeah it’s me” he came closer and squeezed my shoulders. “Oh Jake, I think I have a problem!! I like imagined my brother is dead and this freaky dude replaced him and then I had this mark on my arm which was killing me nearly” I mumbled fast but Jake didn’t have the twinkle in his eye that he usually had. “Um Ella, I don’t know how to say this but you don’t have a problem, I’m sorry everything he said is true” Jake said softly while looking into my eyes. He reached over to give me a hug but I flinched away. “What are you trying to say? My brother can’t be dead he can’t!!” “I’m sorry Ella but there is something you don’t know a secret that was meant to be kept till you turn 16 and 8 days” I was confused and wondering if this was a sick joke. “What is the secret??” I tried to say calmly. “Um it’s kind of hard to explain” He said weakly. “ Well then, if everyone is going to lie to me I’m going home” So I walked over to the door at the same time as hearing Jake yell for me to stop, but I just opened the door and ran faster than I ever had before…

When I entered my street I slowed down, sure that I had lost him. I saw my house and smiled knowing my dad would be waiting with a cold dinner. I started to walk closer and yelled “DAD! Sorry I’m late will come in in a sec” But no reply came from my dad, no a reply came from someone I did know but never wanted to meet again. ”Hello girl” “Seth” I whispered and then tried to run but this time he was with two other men who stopped me straight away. “I wouldn’t try to run if I was you, it will only result in your daddy getting hurt” Seth came closer to me and grabbed my arm while making me watch the two men bring my father out. He has a broken nose his blonde hair had turned slightly red and he was kneeling with a sword at his throat. “Oh shit” I whispered but I knew it was worse than that.

“You BASTARD!!!” I yelled at Seth trying to get out of his tight grip but I knew it was impossible. “LET HIM GO!!” “Don’t worry Princess, he won’t be coming with us, we will kill him just like we did your brother unless u behave like a good little girl. Understand?” I nodded. I couldn’t lose my father as well. “Good girl” He smiled while patting me on the head.” But, you must see, I can’t trust your word and and you most certainly can’t trust mine, TIE HER UP!! And kill the man” “What no!! Please Seth or whatever your name is, don’t kill him please.” I whimpered, but he just smiled while tying my hands behide my back. My Father didn’t look scared, I think he looked relieved because I was still alive. “ELLA!!!” I knew that voice. Suddenly I heard glass smash and him yell again “Ella!!” I went to scream I’m Here But something was in my mouth an old kitchen rag. Seth snarled to himself and picked me up and threw me over his shoulders. “You yell or scream and there will be hell to pay” He whispered. But the important thing was that my father was alive, for now anyway.

Seth started to drag me towards the back door, I could see my father, not far beside. He could barely walk and I was worried they would just kill him to make the walk quicker. I could hear Jake (He called my name before) searching the house for me but I couldn’t open my eyes, I felt dizzy and then I understood why, Seth had decided it would be better for me to be asleep while he kills my father so I don’t scream, the last sight I saw was a gleaming knife plunging into my father’s stomach.

I woke up to shouts. I could hear Jake yelling “ELLA!! ELLA!!!” And Seth screaming at Jake. “You BOY!! You will pay in hell for this, she belongs to us you see, and the sooner you release that the sooner more people won’t pay the price” Seth yelled while plunging his sword into Jakes hand. “Jake!!” I screamed but it came out croaky. Suddenly I saw a body near me, a dead body. “Dad??” I said weakly. And then I started to cry. “OMG Dad please come back to me, you can’t be dead YOU CAN”T!!” I lay on him whispering “Please dad, don’t leave me” I turned to look at mu surroundings I was still in the house, but Jake and Seth has started to fight. The fight was unfair. Seth and his two men were fighting against Jake. “Ella, RUN!!” I stood up and started to run till I felt a hand grab by foot. “Arggg” Seth had grabbed my foot, pulled me to the ground and took out a knife. “Sorry Princess, but just to make sure you don’t run” He plunged the knife into my foot. “AAAAHH” I screamed in agony. A felt a shot of pain go up my leg. I couldn’t feel my foot, I could only feel pain. “Jake… I, I can’t move” I started to try and move but it was hopeless, whatever these men wanted with me was serious. As I was lying in the most agonizing pain I’ve ever felt I saw Jake surrounded in the corner, I knew that if I did nothing he would die like my father and brother. I also knew Seth would show no mercy towards him. I couldn’t let Seth kill him. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something. A knife. I slid my body slowly over to it. When I saw everyone concentrated on Jake I picked up the knife and threw as hard as I could. It hit one man in the back. He screamed in agony and fell on the ground. I had killed a man.