Part 3

Oh my god. I had killed a man. A not so innocent man, but he was still a human. I looked to his dead body. His dark blue eyes were wide open and his body still, well of course it was still. But what made it worse was I didn’t know his name, I didn’t even know him. But I had evened up the fight. Jake was no longer in the corner, he was pushing Seth and the other man in the corner. Jake looked surprised and gave me a look of thanks. Even though I did this for self defence I had no idea why I had to kill him. God I was a murderer. I turned to look at Seth, he looked like he would kill me but that he couldn’t. But I knew he would make me regret what I did, just like I would make him regret hurting my innocent father and brother. 

I didn’t know what to do. I was in a lot of pain and my vision started to blur from my tears. I turned to look at my foot and all I could see was red. Lots and lots of red. It almost looked like paint but I knew I was losing too much blood. In the corner of my right eye, I saw the old kitchen rag which Jake had covered my mouth with, not so long ago so I wouldn’t shout. I crawled over picked up the rag and tried to sit up, which didn’t go very well. Instead I crawled over to the wall and leaned on it. I wiped my tears away. I needed to concentrate or soon I would become unconscious from lost of blood. I reached over to my foot trying to ignore the pain and not succeeding. I cried out in agony while pulling my foot slowly before me.

 Jake and Seth both turned to look at me and both realized what I was doing. Jake nodded while Seth took this oppontunity to push the knife back in Jakes hand but this time a lot harder. I winced thinking of how I could help Jake so he could live. I didn’t want someone else to die while trying to save me. Two lives were already wasted on my crap life. Both my father and brother lives were worth more than mine and now Jake. Quickly while crying, I ties the rag tightly around my foot while taking deep breaths. Straight away I tied the rag around my foot, the rag began to turn red, even though it used to be a light cream color only two seconds ago.

Jake. He was nearly crouching on the ground in pain. I saw Seth do a fancy turn and disarm Jake’s weapon. I screamed “JAKE” I quicly kicked my good leg at Seth, winced and quickly crawled over to Jakes crimpled body. “Oh Jake, I won’t let him hurt you, I won’t” But Jake just looked in my eyes saying “I have failed, I deserve to die Ella” “No you don’t, don’t say that” I whispered. I was about to put my head on his heart when a strong force pulled me from him. Seth. Seth had a bloody nose from my kicking him into the ground. He looked super pissed and really angry. He picked me up from the floor and he chucked me into the arms of his man. His man (called Tom) held my arms very tight behide my back while pushing his foot into my still bleeding ankle. “ ARG” I whimpered, this man obvisilly hated me for killing his friend.

“Well Jake, or should I say Balthazar?” Seth teased Jake while covering his stomach with his foot. “ Wait what?” I whispered. Just when I thought I knew everthing about Jake, I mean Balthazar. “ I guess it doesn’t matter about your name now does it Balthazar? But I don’t like to get my hand dirty.. Kill him Tom” Seth winked at me. “ NO!! Please Seth I’ll do anything just let him live” Tom ignored me while throwing me into Seth and unsheathing a knife. “Seth, please, too many people have died from what you want from me. I’ll do whatever you want” Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Tom smile and look at Seth waiting for further instructions. “Anything you say?” Seth smiled wickedly at me. “ Well, I guess we could come to a proper arrangement.” I started to regret the whole conversation when I saw his wicked eyes gleaming at me.