Part 5

We landed in a hall. A big, old hall. I looked up and saw a hundred faces staring at me in confusion and aware. Next to me Seth was standing and waving to the faces and smiling at one. A Prince, standing at the top of a throne. This was the man who wanted me. I quickly stood up and tried to run but quickly fell over. I looked down at my clothes and saw a red gown with two matching red slippers. There was also a chain around my hands and neck, which Seth was holding. Balthazar was uncounsic on the ground and Tom was pulling him towards the right exit. “You brought her” the Prince smiled. “Yes I did and she doesn’t remember anything cousin” I looked up in surprise and saw the resemblance. “As much as it would be interesting to start afresh, go give her memory back it’s in the Blue room” The Prince assured as out casually but I could see in his eyes he was very excited. A few minutes later we were in a blue room. “Princess, this will hurt” I turned to look at Seth and he was sticking a huge needle with blue liquid in it into my neck. I screamed and fell to the ground and felt my memory’s come back.

I was a Princess, in the Kingdom of Elisa. Our kingdom was loving and friendly to all. On my 14th birthday another King came to visit us with his two sons, Jack and Ben. Jack was 14 with black hair and black eyes and very tall. Ben was 12 and had black hair and yellow eyes. They both smiled at me while their father, King Peter shook my hand. My father gave me the job of showing the boys around our home and I remember feeling so proud and responsible. The boys were kind enough, looking at me and making small talk. When I finished the tour of our magnificent house, my father walked in and told me, their family would be staying with us for a few days. I smiled and helped them carry in their bags. The next morning I went to check on them and they were up. I walked in smiling “Good morning” When I opened the blinds, I saw the two boys staring at me, and Ben got up and went over to the door, locked it and hid the key in his clothes. “What are you doing?” I asked nervously but Jack came up to me and grabbed my arms. “You know princess, some boys were telling me you are the most beautiful thing in this kingdom” I tried to scream but Jake had covered my mouth. I watched Ben get out a rope and tie me to the bed. “You tell anyone and we will burn your castle to the ground and make you watch you family die”

These affairs went on for weeks. My father never saw the bruises and him and King Peter became fast friends. Finally when Jake and Ben left, I found I could breathe. I ran out of the castle to Finn’s house. HE could always fix everything. I opened the door to his house and picked up one of the swords. “FINN” I yelled. He walked out of his room smiling at me and telling me to follow him outside. I soon got lost in the sword play. It was favorite hobby and favorite secret between us. When Finn accidently fell on me I yelped in pain. Finn looked surprised and caught my arm. He carefully pulled up mthe sleeve while I winced in pain. Finn looked up at my eyes in utter shock. I quickly looked down at my arm and saw it was covered in bruises and my wrist in rope marks. “Who did this?” Finn whispered. “No one. I.. I fell over.” I said calmly. But Finn could see I was lying. He could always see. “Chantella, who did this?” Finn asked more seriously this time. I tried to pull away and he grabbed my wrist tightly. “Chantella, tell me who did this to you?” “I can’t” I whispered. Finn pulled me into his arms and hugged me for several minutes. He then whispered that  could tell him anything and that’s when I broke. I fell to the ground and said everythiny thing in detail. When I had finished Finn didn’t look upset, he looked angry. “Why didn’t you tell your dad?” He asked. “Didn’t you hear about all the threats?” I yelled at him. I finally looked up into his eyes and started to cry. Finn picked me up slowly and told me calmly “We will fix this” After I had calmed down, Finn took me back home. He asked for an audience with my father and explained everything.

My father was astonished. He had made a friend in the other kingdom and thought I had as well. Then, he became angry. “HOW DARE HE TOUCH MY DAUGHTER” He yelled. He came over to me and pulled me up. He then slowly pulled my sleeve up and saw the red rope marks. He then started to apogise whimpering it was all his fault. “Shhhh…. It isn’t your fault” I whispered in his arms, then fell asleep.

Two weeks later, my father had sent a letter inviting the family over again to confront them. HE had invited them for tea, not telling his true intentions. When they entered the great hall, my father was sitting in his throne looking down at them with his face as cold as stone. Jake and Ben turned to look at me and smiled sweetly then turned to look a tmy father, I saw their faces turn from a smirk to surprised. Ben whispered in Jakes ear and Jake nodded, agreeing. “Is something wrong?” King Peter asked curiously. “ Yes there is something wrong Peter, your sns have done something unforgiveible. King Peter looked genuliey surprisde and turned to look to his sons. They both pretented to look surprised as well but I knew the truth. I remember my father yelling at his old friend everything they had done and King Peter yelling back he had no idea how this happened. “YOU ARE BANNED FROM THIS KINGDOM AND IF YOU EVER TOUCH MY DAUGHTER AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU!!” My Father screamed at the two boys but they looked unfazed. And that’s when all hell broke loose. Soliders in black uniforms ran in and started to cut down my fathers men. My father yelled at me to run and I felt myself run faster than I ever had before. I turned back for a minute and saw my father and King Peter fighting, I then saw Ben behide my father waiting to pounce. “Father!! DUCK” I screamed and he did in the nick of time and as if it was in slow motion I saw Bens sword slide into King Peters stomach. Suddenly I felt myself being lifted up off the ground, I had fallen on a lamp, and held in someones arms. “Hello Princess” A voice said behide me that I could not reconognise.