My day with Curly: part 2

Foreword: Tada. Leave me a message once you're done.
Disclaimer: One Direction, their security, nothing of theirs is mine. Leah is mine, same with her family and Jenny.

                           ~     ~     ~     ~     ~

"Alright, miss, I don't know how you got back here, but you need to go back with all the other young ladies and sit in the audience."

I glanced up, shocked to see a tall and balding man staring down at me. His arms were crossed and I couldn't help but notice the bands of muscles. He must have been one of security because honestly, what was with them and biceps? It was almost a requirement for them and did a dandy job intimidating me.

Just as I made to explain, I was nearly scared from my wits when someone grabbed my elbow. Seeing it was Paul I relaxed even as he shook his head and laughed at me, "Sorry, she's with us."

The balding man shook his head, "Make sure she stays backstage, she's in the way of camera five." I felt heat rush to my cheeks, turning around to see a camera man, who looked around the age of Paul, waving at me sarcastically. Paul chuckled again, this time under his breath as he pulled me away.

"Just stay with me this time, please. I don't want to pull you from a crowd of screaming girls later today. I have enough on my plate with the boys." I sheepishly nodded, following him.

It was true, he didn't need me adding to his list of things to watch. The amount of fangirls for this five-person band were astounding. Besides me nearly getting my arm clawed off by some girls when leaving the hotel (in which 'bloke-in-black number-one' needed to step in to extract her from me), I had my eardrums nearly fall out from entering the studio and the crowds already gathered. Somehow pushing her way forward, one girl even tried to get in the car after Zayn!

I was already dreading going back to the hotel, and was seriously considering to ask Liam if he would do a video-chat-thing on Twitter when Harry and I left the safety of the building. I'd heard about them from Jenny so many times, but still couldn't remember what they were called. All I knew was that if he kept their fans preoccupied in front of their computers, they wouldn't be tailing us when Harry and I went shopping. I did not want to have a day ruined with fans. I'm sure they were all nice people, and they obviously cared enough about the boys enough to support them through their careers, but I really just wanted a day with Styles.

With my thoughts trailing back to Jenny, I asked Paul where the boys were. He barely acknowledged me, his nose burried deep in a clipboard of overflowing pages as he pointed toward a change room down a hallway. 

I tucked my hands in my pockets, looking up and down the hallway curiously before reaching the door labeled with a poorly taped "One Direction" label. I knocked again, I wasn't born yesterday and had no desire to see anyone scantily clad.

"Who is it?" Louis' voice rang in a surprisingly high note.

"The tooth fairy." Jumping back as the door flew open, Louis in his signature stripes deflated when he saw it was just me. "I'm hurt Tomlinson." Tugging me inside, he just shrugged.

"Where's Harry? I need his phone, mine won't let me call overseas," just as I finished asking, the youngest member walked from behind a door, wearing only a small pair of dark boxers. "Seriously Styles? Put some pants on."

"Your lucky he's even wearing briefs," passing by, Liam chuckled. Screwing up my eyes at the memory of Harry running across his backyard and straight into the pool completely starkers, I winced. Believe me when I say that it was not a pleasant moment for an unsuspecting victim.