Hey, Roomie

Word of Advice: Never order pizza with two grown men, while they're hungry. It doensn't turn out well. Trust me.

Disclaimer: Really, you serious?

Dedication: To Skillet911luvs1D, she's stuck with me since the beginning. :)

----------------------------------------------

'Don't leave me with them,' I cried, clinging tighter to Danielle. She giggled, patting my hair as I stuck my tongue out at Niall. He held a hand to his chest in shock. 'They'll ruin me. Too much testosterone!'

'Alright, alright, gerroff of her -' Liam grumbled from my right. I squeezed her in a last hug before a hand was on my face, pushing me off. 'My turn for a hug. She's my girlfriend.' He sent me a dirty stare before enveloping Danielle in a hug that nearly swallowed her. In his arms, she joked smacking his back and begging him to let her breathe all the while laughing.

Stumbling backwards, I couldn't hold back my own laughter. Who pushes someone away by holding onto their face? My hands shot up to my mouth in attempts to silence my  hiccups. Zayn shook his head at me.

'But, but. Dani don't leave me!' My acting attempt was ruined with my ever present chuckles. I tried to clutch my hands into fists at my mouth, my eyes were watering from containing myself. Even though I couldn't see Harry at my side, it was obvious he was rolling his eyes while his elbow gently connected with my ribs.

An hour ago, around Niall's ritual feeding time, we were all being piled into a car by security and Zayn. In late afternoon, after I'd been released from the clutches of Niall and Louis from the roof-top pool, Danielle and I attacked her suitcase. The curly haired woman had insisted that material things didn't mean much to her compared to more important things, but man did she pack a lot.

When I'd finished showering off the chlorene, Dani was at my door. I was not impressed when she said she was leaving that night and I told her I couldn't come because Jack was taking me out.

I'd gotten dressed up, he'd told me the night of our first date that we would actually go somewhere Italian, now with help from Danielle. We found we'd disagreed a lot, taking almost two hours to just decide on the one fancy black dress I'd packed. She wanted me to wear her maroon, skin tight and strapless dress, insisting it brought out the faintest hint of red in my hair as I tried to convince her my slightly larger frame would absolutely not fit in her clothes.

That was around the time that he called, spewing off apology after apology. I wasn't the sort of person to make him feel bad about something that came up, even if I was a heartbroken. I guess it wasn't a total loss although because after Dani was done verbally trashing my date for a steady five minutes, she gushed about me seeing her off at the airport.

Zayn hadn't waited long after then to barge in, and take Dani's suitcase, screaming that we were going to be late. So here I was, in an airport dressed in an uncomfortable black halter dress (Danielle wouldn't have agreed on it if it wasn't tight). The only good thing about leaving so quickly, was the entire car ride Zayn laughed at Liam, seeing as he had told everyone he'd keep an eye on the time but had fallen asleep.

Louis posed, speaking with only sass and bringing me back to the present, 'She's not even listening to you.' I pouted at him, turning the see the model-like dancer wasn't. 'She loves Liam more.' Rolling my eyes at Lou, I crossed my arms and let my giggles fade out.

'I'm going to miss you guys.'

I turned back to Danielle to see she was staring at Liam sadly. She turned to us quickly and then back to Liam, reaching over to kiss him.